Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    I'm not familiar with Title IV. You were maybe thinking of Title IX?
    Yes sir thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      On another board- Mike Van Ryn was suggested, but now I wonder if he finished or not.

It is pretty funny to see the posting like that, though. And even if they have a coach already lined up, it's a legal requirement to post it.
      Yea, that was a response to someone (I'm not sure what thread, maybe the sparty thread) who asked if the job had been posted yet.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

School paper, what do you expect them to say? Please note, I am not saying that they are 100% wrong. That being said Mel is still coming back to Ann Arbor. It's posturing.
        I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
          School paper, what do you expect them to say? Please note, I am not saying that they are 100% wrong. That being said Mel is still coming back to Ann Arbor. It's posturing.
          Except that's not the school paper.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
            Your comments are consistently hilarious...
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              If Ignorance is bliss, Ann Arbor is Heaven!

Comment

Coach Berenson was doing that the last 15-20 years so....

Red Berensen was the oldest coach in Division 1 hockey, and has held that position since 1992...(When Len Ceglarski retured)
                Think about that, 25 years ago at age 52, he was the oldest coach on D1 hockey
                Last edited by billmich88888; 04-13-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

Guess who we won't see after Mel is announced as the new head coach of Michigan Hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    Except that's not the school paper.

Pfffttttt....that's even worse then.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
                      If Ignorance is bliss, Ann Arbor is Heaven!
                      You do realize that The University of Michigan is orders of magnitude better than Tech....

Comment

Guess who we won't see after Mel is announced as the new head coach of Michigan Hockey?
                        Your gynecologist?

Comment

I'm not even sure why I'm responding to this...I just laugh at how consistently inaccurate your posts are...calling the Mining Gazette a school paper was just the latest dumb as-s remark.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

This coming from Ann Arbor, where they don't even HAVE a newspaper printed anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                              This coming from Ann Arbor, where they don't even HAVE a newspaper printed anymore?
                              Because we have these fancy things called computers. You know those things that you "claim" you're an expert at?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                I'm not even sure why I'm responding to this...I just laugh at how consistently inaccurate your posts are...calling the Mining Gazette a school paper was just the latest dumb as-s remark.
                                Same quality....

Comment

Working...
                                X