Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMAINE Recruits Part 2: 2016/2017 and what follows

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    He is 14 or 15 yrs old, you don't need any fingers to count how many of that age recruit has ended up in Orono
    Your right...whole lot of people like to DREAM....

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
      @JeffCoxSports: '99 Neil Shea has de-committed from Maine. Lawrence Academy F has good hockey IQ, is good passer. Brother of Maine freshman Pat.
      Has committed to Northeastern.
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        HS for athletes is completely different and he all needs to get into Maine is be able to get through the clearinghouse. He can take summer classes and online classes in order to get the necessary credits to graduate in three years. Whether he is good enough to play college hockey starting in 2019 is what will determine whether he is at Maine then or not.
        The more common route for kids down here is to transfer to a Prep School and actually play five years to get more seasoned. Or the CT Wolves etc.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Tralmaks and Latvia will be playing against the USA today at 3:30 on NHL network.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Tralmaks and Latvia will be playing against the USA today at 3:30 on NHL network.
            That is who the USA plays today...as far as Tralmarks have not heard.

Comment

CHECKED a WJC Roster site and they list him (Tralmaks) on there Roster and wearing the number 6, listed as a Center/Left Wing. Only info I could find...

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                CHECKED a WJC Roster site and they list him (Tralmaks) on there Roster and wearing the number 6, listed as a Center/Left Wing. Only info I could find...
                I thought he looked good as the first period went on. He didn't look like one of the faster players but its obviously a very elite competition. He's got good size and hands.

Comment

I thought he looked good as the first period went on. He didn't look like one of the faster players but its obviously a very elite competition. He's got good size and hands.
                  He looks slower than US players but he wasn't off by much. Who was the last world jr player at umaine? Greg moore?
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I thought he was tentative, especially in the first period...he had a nice pass at the end of the 3rd period that his teammate was stopped by Parsons the USA goaltender. He has size from the look of it. Hard to tell what he is as a total player just seeing bits of him during one game.

Comment

Article on recent commit Adrian Holesinsky
                      http://www.janesvillejets.com/holesi...mmits-to-maine
                      UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Maine commit mentioned here:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...-ohl-merrimack
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                          Does he have the wheels to be a decent college player?

Comment

Does he have the wheels to be a decent college player?
                            Yes
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                              Are the two softball pitchers from Scarborough who play(ed) at UMaine his sisters?

Comment

Both of Maine's goalie recruits were ranked in NHL central scouting midterm rankings. Binner was #60 for NA skaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X