X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 8 - Winter is Coming

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I'm waiting for the calls for:

- a seven-day waiting period and background checks on the purchase of cardboard boxes
    - a limit on packing tape rolls to 10 feet

Too soon?
    Paint thinner is a hell of a drug...

Comment

I'm waiting for the calls for:

- a seven-day waiting period and background checks on the purchase of cardboard boxes
      - a limit on packing tape rolls to 10 feet

Too soon?
      Comedy isnt your game...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The question I want answered about the Austin box bomber nut-job and that I haven't heard so far is:

Why package bombs?
        Was he a Ted K/Unabomber groupie?
        Or was he on a list (like NICS) and not able to purchase a firearm?

Why (seemingly random) package bombs?
        Do you ask those questions when the person is more brown?

Why he did it is immaterial and is just a way to try and excuse or pacify the action cause the dude looks like the kid down the block.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Do you ask those questions when the person is more brown?

Why he did it is immaterial and is just a way to try and excuse or pacify the action cause the dude looks like the kid down the block.
          I know why he did it. See: nut-job. Those come in all colors and flavors.

But why bombs?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Who cares. It makes no difference.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              I know why he did it. See: nut-job. Those come in all colors and flavors.

But why bombs?
              Because the greatest school massacre was caused by a bomb(s).
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I know why he did it.
                So do I.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Yeah, we already knew he was homeschooled

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    He was just a challenged young man. If his skin were a few degrees darker then we could say he was a terrorist who hates America, Americans and our way of life.

But he's a good white boy, so it's just that he was challenged.

Comment

For Syria!

Quik-e-mart.
                      Gunman.
                      "The man entered the shop screaming "Allahu Akbar (God is greatest), I'll kill you all*."
                      Dead people.
                      France.

*Someone check where Jeff Dunham is ...
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 03-23-2018, 08:51 AM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Um, ok.

Comment

So...a religious zealot?

Comment

STOP READING THE SUN!

**** that rag.

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oh sh-t.

The Department of Homeland Security announced a public bid for third party companies to build a “media influence database” capable of tracking more than 290,000 news sources across the globe. First spotted by Bloomberg Law, the public bid would also track journalists and bloggers, compiling their personal information and the publications for which they write.

Posted on April 3rd as a call for “Media Monitoring Services,” the database has a dual purpose: monitoring hundreds of thousands of news sources simultaneously worldwide as well as tracking and categorizing journalists and bloggers. The “Media Intelligence and Benchmarking Platform,” as the proposed database is called, would monitor more than 290,000 “online, print, broadcast, cable, radio, trade and industry” news sources worldwide. DHS wants the database to rank and categorize news sources according to a variety of factors, including content and topics covered, reach, circulation and location, and sentiment.

Perhaps even more chilling given the current media climate, the platform would also feature a database filled with the personal and social media data of “journalists, editors, correspondents, social media influencers, [and] bloggers,” searchable by location, beat, publication, and ad-hoc keywords.
                              Dr. Mrs. works for DHS. We're going to have an awkward conversation tonight.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Oh sh-t.

Dr. Mrs. works for DHS. We're going to have an awkward conversation tonight.
                                Trump is becoming more like Erdogan every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X