X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 8 - Winter is Coming

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    jfc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      jfc
      The body was found about 4 miles from my new home. It's a leafy suburb.

This can happen anywhere. It is happening anywhere. We must stop it.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The body was found about 4 miles from my new home. It's a leafy suburb.

This can happen anywhere. It is happening anywhere. We must stop it.
        Wow. I'd be,........................... cripes..........................
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is that the one where they arrested the dude a bit later (for driving suspiciously near the scene) cause if so that guy looks like a serial killer.

Just remember...Christians are all about peace!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Is that the one where they arrested the dude a bit later (for driving suspiciously near the scene) cause if so that guy looks like a serial killer.

Just remember...Christians are all about peace!
            The whole story is hideous.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The whole story is hideous.
              “I don’t want any family to feel like what I feel now,” Hassanen said. “It’s too hard. I raised my daughter for 17 years. Somebody took her life for no reason.”
              Heartbreaking.

Comment

Yeah I read that last night...just horrible.

And it wasnt for no reason...this is exactly what certain people want.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To further complicate matters politically in this tragedy, it turns out the accused is an El Salvadorean national in the country illegally.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

That is rather...odd.

Well throw the flipping book at him.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      That is rather...odd.

Well throw the flipping book at him.
                      Seeing reports now that the scumbag raped her in addition to killing her. That's just fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Seeing reports now that the scumbag raped her in addition to killing her. That's just fantastic.
                        They're killers, they're rapists, and some of them I assume are good people...

Can't wait for the tweet

Comment

Test before you detonate

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Proud that we're good at more than hockey. He shoots, he scores!
                            http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-2-miles-away/
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Holy ****. He beat the previous record by 50%. That's just **** good luck. Tons of skill, but there is an immense amount of luck there too.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                                Proud that we're good at more than hockey. He shoots, he scores!
                                http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-2-miles-away/
                                "For operational security reasons and to preserve the safety of our personnel and our Coalition partners we will not discuss precise details on when and how this incident took place."
                                Pfft. How do they expect to make it big if they're not willing to be more like Geraldo Rivera?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X