X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 8 - Winter is Coming

Barcelona; 13 dead so far.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Why were those people standing around anyways. Obviously bad things happen on many sides so they should just stay home. #ThingsThePresidentMightSay
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Why were those people standing around anyways. Obviously bad things happen on many sides so they should just stay home. #ThingsThePresidentMightSay
        The attackers appear to be Muslim and ISIS is celebrating. He'll have no problem denouncing this one and calling it "radical Islamic terror".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          The attackers appear to be Muslim and ISIS is celebrating. He'll have no problem denouncing this one and calling it "radical Islamic terror".
          And calling on all Muslims to denounce it.

Did every single white person denounce Charlottesville? Why isn't the white community more responsible? I sense they could be hiding something.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I thought terrorism was supposed to stop once Trump took office? Seems like its getting worse...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I thought terrorism was supposed to stop once Trump took office? Seems like its getting worse...
              So much for that 30 day plan to defeat ISIS...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                And calling on all Muslims to denounce it..
                there was an attack on a restaurant in africa the other day. 2 locals were there to promote moderate islam and were slain. sad.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  They told me if I voted for B. H. Obama Everybody in the word would love the USA. How did that work out?
                  Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                    They told me if I voted for B. H. Obama Everybody in the word would love the USA. How did that work out?
                    we had 8 years without a foreign terrorist incident, wound down forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, and would've closed Guantanamo if Congress hadn't prevented it.

I think it worked it pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                      We were respected, unlike before him and after him. That's how it worked out.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is such a laughable post I'm surprised it got the responses it did so far.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A lot better than any of your thoughts/posts and or ideas do...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A crack in the Security Theatre edifice.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              A crack in the Security Theatre edifice.
                              Saw that earlier this week. I get being able to meet family at the gate like we did in the 90s, but who the fark goes to an airport just to shop & eat? LOL.

Also, there's already too many people milling around in the gate area before the agent even starts boarding, so this is going to make the "gate lice" problem even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                so this is going to make the "gate lice" problem even worse.
                                I call it the Feast on the Serengeti

Like lions and hyenas waiting their turn at the carcass.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X