This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 8 - Winter is Coming

ISIS claiming responsibility for Manchester. Trump said ISIS would be gone by now. ****ing ***** Grabbing Liar.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      ISIS claiming responsibility for Manchester. Trump said ISIS would be gone by now. ****ing ***** Grabbing Liar.
      43: 7 years
      44: 8 years
      45: 4 months
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well it is a good thing we gave weapons to Saudi Arabia to fight ISIS...should be over any day! (worked so well with Bin Laden amirite?)

Who created ISIS again?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well it is a good thing we gave weapons to Saudi Arabia to fight ISIS...should be over any day! (worked so well with Bin Laden amirite?)
          And Iran...and Iraq...and Turkey...and Israel...

(Hint: just keep rolling back through all of our Near/Mid-East policy mistakes since 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

(Hint: just keep rolling back through all of our Near/Mid-East policy mistakes since 1945)
            1919. Thanks, Limeys.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Of you dont have to tell me...I tried saying that in the POTUS thread but Wisko and rufus told me we needed to give weapons to Saudi Arabia because they hate ISIS. They hate a bunch of our allies (and us too) and harbor terrorists (and how many of the 9/11 guys were Suadi again?) and fund terrorism but they have oil so they must be ok!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Of you dont have to tell me...I tried saying that in the POTUS thread but Wisko and rufus told me we needed to give weapons to Saudi Arabia because they hate ISIS. They hate a bunch of our allies (and us too) and harbor terrorists (and how many of the 9/11 guys were Suadi again?) and fund terrorism but they have oil so they must be ok!
                Well, unfortunately, it's a mess that is 70+ years in the making. Tough to pull back now, given that we've picked sides and financed these "frenemy" regimes for so long.

Comment

Well, unfortunately, it's a mess that is 70+ years in the making. Tough to pull back now, given that we've picked sides and financed these "frenemy" regimes for so long.
                  Yeah but we are financing all of the regimes now if they even look sideways at ISIS. We support Syria when they fight ISIS and yet we bomb them at the same time. How about we support the countries that dont subjugate their women and hate everything America stands for?
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah but we are financing all of the regimes now if they even look sideways at ISIS. We support Syria when they fight ISIS and yet we bomb them at the same time. How about we support the countries that dont subjugate their women and hate everything America stands for?
                    The problem is we support both democracy and human rights, so what happens when a democracy votes against human rights? The Arab world is what our cuddly "values voters" would get away with here if we didn't have a Constitution.

Our solution is if there is zero chance of a decent government in the Middle East anyway we'll prop up client state dictatorships that we can at least partially control. Also this is a really good way of funneling middle class American tax dollars to the global 1% who now own our government.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wow I called that one... https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst...ng-false-flag/

Comment

And here comes the censorship... https://www.infowars.com/london-poli...hester-attack/

Comment

Somebody gets it.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Somebody gets it.
                            This is progress in 2017...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Oopsie.

The United States has admitted that at least 105 Iraqi civilians were killed in an air strike it carried out in Mosul in March.
                              US Central Command (CentCom) said it had targeted two snipers from so-called Islamic State (IS) with what it called a "precision-guided munition".

However, the strike detonated explosives that militants had placed in the building, CentCom said.
                              Civilians sheltering in the lower floors were killed when it collapsed.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                So who is at fault?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X