X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Science: Vaccines Work, GMOs Are Safe, Everything is a Chemical

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Yeah, how dare people not understand the difference between a pedophile and a sex offender. Idiots.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Vaccine for Zika.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...in_new_vaccine
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Yeah, how dare people not understand the difference between a pedophile and a sex offender. Idiots.
        One's a state of mind, and one's actual action taken. It's like being arrested for thinking global warming is a hoax.

Comment

True or False:

There is no such thing as too much duct tape.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

True or False:

There is no such thing as too much duct tape.
            If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a dark side and a light side and holds the world together.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And today in "I can't believe people are this stupid," I'm seeing ads for Himalayan Pink Salt and they're calling it "chemical-free." SALT IS A CHEMICAL!
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                And today in "I can't believe people are this stupid," I'm seeing ads for Himalayan Pink Salt and they're calling it "chemical-free." SALT IS A CHEMICAL!
                Maybe they're selling empty boxes. "Chemical-free salt." Love it. Also it's gluten-free.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Maybe they're selling empty boxes. "Chemical-free salt." Love it. Also it's gluten-free.
                  MSG free salt?

Seriously, I can remember buying salt with iodine added. This salt iiodine free then???
                  Last edited by joecct; 06-29-2016, 07:41 PM.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

MSG free salt?

Seriously, I can remember buying salt with iodine added. This salt iiodine free then???
                    Yes it is, and it's also pink due to its impurities.

Comment

Cylons may be close than you think.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/345702/ai-...-fighter-pilot
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What could go wrong?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The big question is, though: Was he a good pilot or is there a reason he's now available to test with the U of Cincinnati?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            And lactose-free.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Are they dolphin safe as well?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Are they dolphin safe as well?
                                I dunno. Depends if they're big enough for a dolphin to get stuck in.

But I have a solution -- the new, improved version of the product now has chemical-free packaging. I have attached a sample to this post.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X