X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Science: Vaccines Work, GMOs Are Safe, Everything is a Chemical

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that the whole red hair, blonde hair, blue eyes all disappearing in 10k years is a load of crap. Not without a perfect storm of genetic combinations.
    That's a relief. I don't believe in reincarnation but that's my next shot at a ginger.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Orange is the new bleech.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        That's a relief. I don't believe in reincarnation but that's my next shot at a ginger.
        I was always more of a 'Mary Ann'.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

More phun for the phobes.

For the first time ever, scientists have produced live mice without a fertilized egg cell. The potentially revolutionary technique could one day allow gay men to produce biological offspring, or—even more radically—allow both men and women to self-fertilize.

Check, please. This is why we have built-in lifespan. There is a point where even the most broad mind loses its elasticity, and then it's time to move on and let the kids, buds, whatever take over.
          It brings a new twist on the old Go ******* Yourself line.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Bayer just bought Monsanto. Cue rage stroke from all my Organic/clean eating friends...
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Bayer just bought Monsanto. Cue rage stroke from all my Organic/clean eating friends...
              Actually, there are plenty of reasons to not like that deal, but you're correct that the "Everything is poison!" organo-fascists will freak about this for the wrong reasons.

Comment

If it saves redheads it's worth it.
                The one thing the world needs more of...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Bayer just bought Monsanto. Cue rage stroke from all my Organic/clean eating friends...
                  Bayer makes just as much poison as monsanto, seems like a good fit
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Yup. Monsanto is just the current boogeyman.

Bayer has just as much GMO work going on.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Yup. Monsanto is just the current boogeyman.

Bayer has just as much GMO work going on.
                      Yep, RAGE STROKE! This is popcorn worthy, watching you organics foam at the mouth.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Yep, RAGE STROKE! This is popcorn worthy, watching you organics foam at the mouth.
                        As I sit here slurping Diet Dew by gallon I'm pretty sure I'm not an "organic".

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hand, foot and mouth disease? NJ is seeing an outbreak in HS teams.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/...hool-district/
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Toronto -> Montreal in 30 minutes.

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/episode...ppen-1.3764201
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Each of the four Presidential candidates answers 20 questions about science policy: http://sciencedebate.org/20answers
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                                Each of the four Presidential candidates answers 20 questions about science policy: http://sciencedebate.org/20answers
                                From one of Trump's answers.

Science is science and facts are facts.
                                Uh, what? What does that mean?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X