X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Science: Vaccines Work, GMOs Are Safe, Everything is a Chemical

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Use of corn for energy? Or just in general. Because the first is laughable until lobbyists are dead. The second is laughable until we're all dead.
    Yes, for Energy. It's stupid to use that crop for it. Just another example of the Government not doing it's job.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...peru?CMP=fb_gu

Bad news everyone
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/north-koreas-zoo-...ife-1787977449

Sweet god almighty. The headline and the picture almost killed me at work today.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This may explain Snookie

http://trib.al/tfDHUgH
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            This may explain Snookie

http://trib.al/tfDHUgH
            Joe, I am both delighted and disappointed you know who Snookie is.
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Watching the Euro Space Folks and their Mars Lander Coverage. What a difference from NASA!

NASA (JPL) gives us play by play on the landing. The Euros are, cripes I have no idea what they're doing.
              Not looking very good for the lander. Sounds like they had the lander's signal as it descended under its parachute, then lost it right at the time it was to fire its thrusters.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Yes, for Energy. It's stupid to use that crop for it. Just another example of the Government not doing it's job.
                Oh no, they're doing their job. They're submitting to the globalist will of decreasing the food supply in order to control the population by starving them.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Oh no, they're doing their job. They're submitting to the globalist will of decreasing the food supply in order to control the population by starving them.
                  jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                    jfc
                    Haha

Comment

Pest Control at Walt Disney World. Hmmm

http://www.themeparktourist.com/feat...rs+Instant+WDW
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Pest Control at Walt Disney World. Hmmm

http://www.themeparktourist.com/feat...rs+Instant+WDW
                        They use cats at night to control mice as well.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          They use cats at night to control mice as well.
                          Never seen a cat at Disney, how do they round them all up in the morning? Disney World is an amazing place, its unreal what goes on behind the scenes
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Never seen a cat at Disney, how do they round them all up in the morning? Disney World is an amazing place, its unreal what goes on behind the scenes
                            If what Jimjamesak says is true, Disney might be the only sucessful cat herding operation on the planet!
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Disney World is an amazing place, its unreal what goes on behind the scenes
                              and sometimes, even in front of the scenes....

We were at a family vacation, staying at the Grand Floridian, years ago. The housekeeping staff all wear the same uniform (at that time it was vertical pink and white stripes, white aprons, and believe it or not, white parasols) and at the start of the morning shift, the entire staff paraded around the outdoor hotel grounds in a line before they went inside to start working. Many had their parasol open and were twirling it as they went; others carried theirs furled.

My guess is that the staff at other theme hotels all have different uniforms that fit the theme of the hotel, though I have no way to know for sure. They are really into making the illusion seem real, down to the tiniest details sometimes.

As an aside, I am still amazed that they were able to make a series of hit movies about one of the theme park rides.
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                From what I've heard from my daughter (cast member for three years), you don't want to know.

Disney is a truly amazing operation. It's Singapore for kids.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X