This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    BWA HA HA - Enjoy the Hillary vs Trump election geezer. Remember, you reap what you sow...
    Both sides have thrown their seeds on rocks.

What have we done to deserve this?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      From my experience they may not have gotten benefits before but they could work more than 28 hrs, now they get 28 and no more
      And from my experience, business owners who pull that crap would have done so anyway.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XI: the Two Party Problem

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Please. What haven't we done?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          And from my experience, business owners who pull that crap would have done so anyway.
          If there was no mandate for Obama care why would they limit those workers when they need folks to work those hours.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            If there was no mandate for Obama care why would they limit those workers when they need folks to work those hours.
            Why does someone who treats their employees like a commodity need Obamacare to treat them like a commodity?

Comment

Hate to say it, but compared to Fiorina, Trump is a genius in the boardroom. This is an enormous mistake for Cruz. Even if the RNC can still manage to somehow pull off the Cleveland Screwjob and get him the nomination, he may have just Palined away his slim chances at the White House.

Comment

Fiorina likes to jump on bandwagons the second before they crash. Case in point, Iowa football.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Both sides have thrown their seeds on rocks.

This election's all going according to plan, joe.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Infosnores predicting martial law if it looks like Trump's winning. Not sure you really need the link on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Infosnores
                      Wait, you don't like them? Are they false flag, agitprop, agent provocateur, Illuminati plants? Is Alex Jones a double (triple, quadruple) agent?

Who is your trusted source?
                      Last edited by Kepler; 04-27-2016, 07:19 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wait, the plan is to cancel the election? Hahahahahaha. Good luck with that. The elections have been held without fail in November since 1788. Prior to that, presidential elections were in December.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Wait, you don't like them? Are they false flag, agitprop, agent provocateur, Illuminati plants? Is Alex Jones a double (triple, quadruple) agent?

Who is your trusted source?
                          There's one thing you must learn from the school of troll: Hold water for no one. Those who choose to trust a source go through life easy, because they believe everything from them, and nothing from others. They might as well not have a brain, because it is owned by that source.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Hate to say it, but compared to Fiorina, Trump is a genius in the boardroom. This is an enormous mistake for Cruz. Even if the RNC can still manage to somehow pull off the Cleveland Screwjob and get him the nomination, he may have just Palined away his slim chances at the White House.
                            If they're going to screw Trump over at the convention, they'll probably also screw over Fiorina and make Cruz pick someone who's less of an imbecile.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              If they're going to screw Trump over at the convention, they'll probably also screw over Fiorina and make Cruz pick someone who's less of an imbecile.
                              If they're going to screw over Drumpf they're going to screw over Cruz, too.

You don't go to all the trouble of murdering the circus clown just to make the face of your party a serial killer.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                If they're going to screw over Drumpf they're going to screw over Cruz, too.

You don't go to all the trouble of murdering the circus clown just to make the face of your party a serial killer.
                                Since it has been proven you can indict a ham sandwich, just have your friendly (Texas? Ohio?) grand jury indict tD on securities fraud a week before the convention.

The case may never get tried, but if you want derail tD, all you need is doubt and a messy legal conundrum.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X