This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    There's a pole on MSN with nearly a million votes and Trump has 53%, Hillary 36%, Bernie 6% and 3rd party 5%. I am stunned at the results. Is there some reason to think that only middle aged angry white guys use MSN?
    Well, it's an internet poll on a website that people only use if they don't know how to change their default to Google, so yes.

See also, people who still have aol.com email addresses.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XI: the Two Party Problem

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      There's a pole on MSN with nearly a million votes and Trump has 53%, Hillary 36%, Bernie 6% and 3rd party 5%. I am stunned at the results. Is there some reason to think that only middle aged angry white guys use MSN?
      MSN still exists? I figured they'd all moved onto Yahoo by now.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Trump is the ultimate GOP choice for candidate. They've been running as "no sticky" candidates for years and Trump is the ultimate version of that. If you think ANYTHING Hillary makes up about his is going to stick I've got some land in the Pacific to sell you.
        Scoobs none of this matters. She need not make anything up about the man because he has no reasonable path to be elected President. He's going to get blown out amongst non-white voters by about 90% to 10%. For comparisons sake Mittens lost like 67/33 and their share of the electorate was lower then. He loses women bigger than Romney and educated people as well. In short, he's screwed. Don't believe me? Show up out here the day after the election. I'll be settling scores then.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No one with any intelligence uses MSN, so yeah.
          Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Well, it's an internet poll on a website that people only use if they don't know how to change their default to Google, so yes.
          Ouch. . Hey at least I'm on Twitter and Flipboard. For the record, I have changed my default to Google, I just like MSN.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Scoobs none of this matters. She need not make anything up about the man because he has no reasonable path to be elected President. He's going to get blown out amongst non-white voters by about 90% to 10%. For comparisons sake Mittens lost like 67/33 and their share of the electorate was lower then. He loses women bigger than Romney and educated people as well. In short, he's screwed. Don't believe me? Show up out here the day after the election. I'll be settling scores then.
            You're the one that said Hill could make up stuff about Trump. I pointed out why she can't is all.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              As an anecdote, I would never bother voting in a silly online poll like that, but will absolutely vote for Hillary.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Why isn't Bernie's age an issue?

Reagan's age was in question when he was running for re-election and he was about 15 days short of 74 to start his second term.

Bernie is 74+ today.

Of course, folks may realize that Hillary is about Reagan's age when he ran for his first term. She'll be 69+ on election day.

The Hair is about 9 months older than Hillary.

Suddenly the Veeps are much more interesting to me ...
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Reagan's age was in question when he was running for re-election and he was about 15 days short of 74 to start his second term.

Bernie is 74+ today.

Of course, folks may realize that Hillary is about Reagan's age when he ran for his first term. She'll be 69+ on election day.

The Hair is about 9 months older than Hillary.

Suddenly the Veeps are much more interesting to me ...
                  You're worried about the health of this man? That's more exercise than 2/3 of the country gets in a week!

But yes, it is strange that with all the talk of youth being involved more in politics we've thrown out the oldest pool of candidates.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

You're the one that said Hill could make up stuff about Trump. I pointed out why she can't is all.
                    She's not making stuff up if he won't release his tax returns. I noticed another pundit ripped me off today, but his point on taxes is it might be true Trump is far less wealthy than he says he is. Call him out on that and watch him go berserk. Hillary need not make up a falsehood. There's got to be some reason why he won't release his taxes as its a pretty routine thing. (Frankly, the same rule applies to Sanders. If he's not releasing them, something's in there he doesn't want us to see.)

Remember, the whole point of this is to portray the somewhat accurate impression that Trump is unhinged. If he's claiming his wealth is 50 times greater than it is, that fits the pattern of a delusional lunatic.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

She's not making stuff up if he won't release his tax returns. I noticed another pundit ripped me off today, but his point on taxes is it might be true Trump is far less wealthy than he says he is. Call him out on that and watch him go berserk. Hillary need not make up a falsehood. There's got to be some reason why he won't release his taxes as its a pretty routine thing. (Frankly, the same rule applies to Sanders. If he's not releasing them, something's in there he doesn't want us to see.)

Remember, the whole point of this is to portray the somewhat accurate impression that Trump is unhinged. If he's claiming his wealth is 50 times greater than it is, that fits the pattern of a delusional lunatic.
                      Anything she makes up without facts he's going to smash back at her tenfold. It won't work. She better have the goods. So far the NY Times hit piece on women and Trump has backfired in his favor.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Bernie is 74+ today.
                        Because Sanders has never been in any danger of winning the nomination. However, I have noticed him breaking down a little lately under the strain of all the campaigning. Regarding Hillary one would assume she's a bridge to a younger generation of Dems, some of which may not even be elected yet.

Comment

Anything she makes up without facts he's going to smash back at her tenfold. It won't work. She better have the goods. So far the NY Times hit piece on women and Trump has backfired in his favor.
                          Yes, I'm sure it has Scooby. She's going to hit him on taxes because she's released hers and he hasn't. "Rich Guy Hiding Money" isn't exactly a headline you want to run on this political climate. It astounds me that some people on one hand will argue that there's a revolution going on and plutocrats are going to get what's coming to them, but then claim in the next post that the voting public is fine with a guy born into wealth who doesn't feel the need to let the serfs see where he parks his money (most likely overseas) and if he pays the same tax rate as the rest of us. Hillary has answered that question already. Trump will too or he'll pay a price, as did Mittens.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure it has Scooby. She's going to hit him on taxes because she's released hers and he hasn't. "Rich Guy Hiding Money" isn't exactly a headline you want to run on this political climate. It astounds me that some people on one hand will argue that there's a revolution going on and plutocrats are going to get what's coming to them, but then claim in the next post that the voting public is fine with a guy born into wealth who doesn't feel the need to let the serfs see where he parks his money (most likely overseas) and if he pays the same tax rate as the rest of us. Hillary has answered that question already. Trump will too or he'll pay a price, as did Mittens.
                            No one will care. Trump hides his taxes and all his voters will think it's him displaying strength.

Comment

No one will care. Trump hides his taxes and all his voters will think it's him displaying strength.
                              Your success regarding electoral predictions has been less than stellar....

Comment

Your success regarding electoral predictions has been less than stellar....
                                I didn't say Trump will win. I doubt he will. I'm just communicating my frustration with what he's able to get away with and the precedence it will set for future elections.

Comment

Working...
                                X