This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I won't link to him because I won't give the DBag clicks but even Haisley wrote an article saying Klinsmann needs to go...
    Well he hates absolutely everything about anyone who's ever had anything to do with American soccer, so there's that.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      Well he hates absolutely everything about anyone who's ever had anything to do with American soccer, so there's that.
      Yeah but he'd bend over backwards to say Klinsmann is the savior.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: World Soccer XXVII: The REAL Football

To be fair, he was giddy at the idea of Americans taking over Swansea, despite the ****ty results thus far.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I think /arena would be a terrible idea, but I get the dissatisfaction. We'll see what happens.

in other news EPL ticket prices have dropped.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            I think /arena would be a terrible idea, but I get the dissatisfaction.
            What do you suggest then?
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              I think /arena would be a terrible idea, but I get the dissatisfaction. We'll see what happens.

in other news EPL ticket prices have dropped.
              Arena is a good stopgap measure to get through 2018. Not really a great time to be making a wholesale change. Plus, Arena won't want to stick around anyway and he's available.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm willing to give up 1 WC appearance if it means we get the right people in charge and turn around our entire countries soccer program.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  I'm willing to give up 1 WC appearance if it means we get the right people in charge and turn around our entire countries soccer program.
                  We can do both you know...lots of programs have stopgaps to accomplish short term goals while realizing long term goals will require change.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Would Arena get anything out of the Dual Nationals that Klinnsman has brought in? And would we be able to keep them on board through 2022 with any antics over the next two years?

http://deadsp.in/Bsnp8dK

Just some questions that are brought up in the above article. You have to look at the good Klinnsman has done off the pitch. It's hard to deny the progress that's taken place there. How do we make need managerial changes without that progress?

I agree that he's not a great manager, but he's been solid as Technical Director. Is he willing to continue in that role despite not calling the day to day operations?
                    Last edited by RaceBoarder; 11-17-2016, 03:38 PM.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      Would Arena get anything out of the Dual Nationals that Klinnsman has brought in? And would we be able to keep them on board through 2022 with any antics over the next two years?

http://deadsp.in/Bsnp8dK

Just some questions that are brought up in the above article. You have to look at the good Klinnsman has done off the pitch. It's hard to deny the progress that's taken place there. How do we make need managerial changes without that progress?

I agree that he's not a great manager, but he's been solid as Technical Director. Is he willing to continue in that role despite not calling the day to day operations?
                      Ugh. Never link nor quote nor form an opinion from a Haisley article. The only clue he has of soccer is that one Barcelona - Real Mardrid highlight video he saw on YouTube three years ago.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        We can do both you know...lots of programs have stopgaps to accomplish short term goals while realizing long term goals will require change.
                        So far we haven't been able to do the larger one!
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Ugh. Never link nor quote nor form an opinion from a Haisley article. The only clue he has of soccer is that one Barcelona - Real Mardrid highlight video he saw on YouTube three years ago.
                          So the questions about development aren't relevant? Do guys like Green and Pulisic come to the US with a different coach at the helm?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

So the questions about development aren't relevant? Do guys like Green and Pulisic come to the US with a different coach at the helm?
                            Green probably doesn't come with getting on the WC team, where he really shouldn't have Brennan anyway. Pulisic is American, I doubt we needed Jurgen to get him. But what difference does that make now?

Comment

Pulisic is American so that's moot point and Green is rather questionable since he's not really playing much first team soccer.

But the main point is Haisley is a terrible writer with a terrible bias towards MLS and US Soccer.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

U.S. Soccer ‏@ussoccer 3m3 minutes ago

U.S. Soccer has parted ways with #USMNT Head Coach and Technical Director Jurgen Klinsmann: http://ussoc.cr/2fVM1Zo
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X