• Show
Clear All

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2016-2017

Good luck tonight Crimson !!!
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

I am so unbelievably nervous and excited for tonight? Is it 6pm yet???
      Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
      Go Crimson!

Comment

Go hahvad!!!!!!!
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I'm in Chicago rooting for the Crimsons, the best mascot in NCAA sports!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Go Harvard!
            Let's go Union !
            ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
            ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
            NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Win another for the EZAC!
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
                I am so unbelievably nervous and excited for tonight? Is it 6pm yet???
                Hear that. Five hours and counting until puck drop. Let's get it on!

Don't know if those of you outside of New England saw this article. Speaks to how the culture and approach have changed inside the program. I think even Teddy seemed surprised by how much this Navy SEAL's approach influenced the team:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/co...GtL/story.html

Comment

Good luck tonight, another ECAC fan will be pulling for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                    Hear that. Five hours and counting until puck drop. Let's get it on!

Don't know if those of you outside of New England saw this article. Speaks to how the culture and approach have changed inside the program. I think even Teddy seemed surprised by how much this Navy SEAL's approach influenced the team:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/co...GtL/story.html

.. now that is a great American.

Good for Harvard.. and thanks for passing along.
                    Go Crimson
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Duluthis hitting hard!! Better get pp going.

Comment

Okay so if we don't turn it around five on five, we are going to get our doors blown off. UMD is big, tough and they own the boards right now. They should be up 3-1. We need to force them to chase us. We're spending way too much time in our own zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                          Okay so if we don't turn it around five on five, we are going to get our doors blown off. UMD is big, tough and they own the boards right now. They should be up 3-1. We need to force them to chase us. We're spending way too much time in our own zone.
                          Gotta get the feet moving quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                            Gotta get the feet moving quicker.
                            Easier said than done. This is an "old style" East/West matchup. I saw this all the time in the 70s and 80s. They beat you up, slow you down and wear you out. Very difficult to possess the puck. I saw it with BU in the regionals. One and done. Duluth is cycling and getting multiple chances/rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                              Easier said than done. This is an "old style" East/West matchup. I saw this all the time in the 70s and 80s. They beat you up, slow you down and wear you out. Very difficult to possess the puck. I saw it with BU in the regionals. One and done. Duluth is cycling and getting multiple chances/rebounds.
                              agreed. Gotta make em pay with PP goals otherwise...

Comment

Let's go Harvard. Need to root for the eastern team!
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                                X