Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2016-2017

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    those w/ kids.. dont forget the chicago aquarium.. great aquarium for kids & grown ups. gluck again Crimson.
    I second this. Shedd Aquarium is great. The Natural History museum is also fantastic. Largest T Rex skeleton in the world.

Good luck!
    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BIG Green View Post
      Congrats and Good Luck Hahvaard!...
      Hahvahd. Next time, use spel check.
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Congrats on the Frozen Four. Rooting for Harvard all the way.

Where is bothman. And is he going to Chicago?
        I am here...pinching myself (think that moment in the movie "Weird Science" where they created the girl on the computer and suddenly she shows up in the flesh). Although I fully believed in this team prior to last weekend, given the past decade of NCAA results, I'm not sure if even the most faithful of Harvard fans could be reasonably confident.

More to come, but this season has been just unreal across so many fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
          I am here...pinching myself (think that moment in the movie "Weird Science" where they created the girl on the computer and suddenly she shows up in the flesh). Although I fully believed in this team prior to last weekend, given the past decade of NCAA results, I'm not sure if even the most faithful of Harvard fans could be reasonably confident.

Bothman, Seeing as you are in San Fran I would presume you did not get to any of the Yale playoff games. When I attended, I received a door gift of a very nice 2' wide by 3' high Harvard Hobey Baker banner listing all of the recipients over the years. . If you want it. send me your email and I will get it to you. It's like having a bad relative in the house and I need to get rid of it lol. shoot me an email at Ltsatch@yahoo.com. If you don't want it, first come first serve to the next guy. Lets try this link *******http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...658264********
          Last edited by LTsatch; 03-27-2017, 06:47 PM.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

What a weekend! It was fun getting to talk to some of you in person.

I'm already looking forward to next Thursday.
            Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
            Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Bothman, Seeing as you are in San Fran I would presume you did not get to any of the Yale playoff games. When I attended, I received a door gift of a very nice 2' wide by 3' high Harvard Hobey Baker banner listing all of the recipients over the years. . If you want it. send me your email and I will get it to you. It's like having a bad relative in the house and I need to get rid of it lol. shoot me an email at Ltsatch@yahoo.com. If you don't want it, first come first serve to the next guy. Lets try this link *******http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...658264********
              Thank you! Just emailed you.

Comment

I have 2 tickets available to the FF if anyone is interested. They are listed at the Ticket Forum here.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post

Kelly Lebrock who married Steven Siegal of all people. Ugh. That film also starred Bill Pullman who recently passed away.

I felt good going into the weekend even though we had failed to win an NCAA game in 23 years. Something had to give and this senior class has really stepped up. I was more worried about Friday given that Providence was essentially playing a home game. We got a huge break with that goal that was nullified by the offsides. Horrendous call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                    Kelly Lebrock who married Steven Siegal of all people. Ugh. That film also starred Bill Pullman who recently passed away.

I felt good going into the weekend even though we had failed to win an NCAA game in 23 years. Something had to give and this senior class has really stepped up. I was more worried about Friday given that Providence was essentially playing a home game. We got a huge break with that goal that was nullified by the offsides. Horrendous call.
                    Are there 2 Bill Pullman's? The one I remember is from Spaceballs and I think is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post

That goal was 100% offside - the player on the far wall who was out of the play? He was a good foot inside the blue line. It seemed like the Providence fans around me were all focusing on the player who came in with the puck carrier, but that's not who the call was against.
                      Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                      Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                        Are there 2 Bill Pullman's? The one I remember is from Spaceballs and I think is still alive.
                        I think he meant Bill Paxton. He was in Weird Science, not Bill Pullman.

Comment

• [QUOTE=agarcia;6474682]I think he meant Bill Paxton. He was in Weird Science, not Bill Pullman.[/QUOTE
                          I did mean Bill Paxton. Thanks for catching that.

Comment

For people interested, you can check out Harvard's Tournament Central Page for info on the Pregame Reception in Chicago by Friends of Harvard Hockey plus info on watch parties around Boston and other parts of the country. (Scroll towards the bottom.) GO CRIMSON!!

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/mice...20170330en988g

Comment

I'm looking to sell one all session ticket if any of you know anyone looking for one! Club level.

Comment

Good luck to Harvard in the Frozen Four. With your experience, depth and talent I like your chances to win the NC. Your two top lines remind me of the top 6 forwards on our NC team. Fox is also the real deal.
                                Make the ECAC proud !

Comment

Working...
                                X