Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The North Dakota Fighting Sioux vs. The Quinnipiac Braves

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    C'mon, Brent, your team burnt down dinkytown after a semi-final win over NoDak... How does your .6 shirt look these days?
    Didn't buy one. Unlike the Whioux fans and their Holy Cross jerseys.

And what is there to burn down in GF? The Tree? God forbid the Olive Garden?!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
      Not sure what you're talking about Tyler... It's 70 degrees and sunny out in North Dakota right now. Feels pretty, pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        BTW, getting reports that downtown Grand Forks is chanting "F the Gophers." Seriously.

And UND fans wonder why the world hates them.
        I don't know that's a pretty good chant me thinks.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Not sure what you're talking about Tyler... It's 70 degrees and sunny out in North Dakota right now. Feels pretty, pretty good...
          That's a tough city to live in. To be honest I don't know how anybody can do it.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Post game press conferences.

North Dakota

Quinnipiac

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
              1st ave rocks. Crack killed your brain at that location.

Comment

Didn't buy one. Unlike the Whioux fans and their Holy Cross jerseys.

And what is there to burn down in GF? The Tree? God forbid the Olive Garden?!
                Have a crown and chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                  1st ave rocks. Crack killed your brain at that location.
                  Indeed, It's by far the best music club in the country.
                  Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                  dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                  wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    Post game press conferences.

North Dakota

Quinnipiac
                    Quinnipiac had 3 guys take elbows to the head!

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                      Have a crown and chill out.
                      The cool UND fans are cool (yes they exist). I have already been told 8 >5, where's your team, blah blah blah. So forgive me for putting them in their place as d-bags.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The cool UND fans are cool (yes they exist). I have already been told 8 >5, where's your team, blah blah blah. So forgive me for putting them in their place as d-bags.
                        Sorry for trying to teach you basic math.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I gotta say I kind of feel for the officiating crew tonight. The game gave them a bit of a handful, but I honestly feel that the line they drew in the sand for what would be called was probably in the right neighborhood. Sure, they could have called a bit more, but then the same people complaining that they didn't call enough would be on the other side of the fence and declaring that they called too much. Really a lose-lose situation.

Still can't believe the linesman let the UND player just walk right in alone though. Should have taken him out of the play completely!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Sorry for trying to teach you basic math.
                            You do realize the Sioux haven't won a title since 2000, right? Last millennium?

And 2 > 1 for this millennium.

Finally, as God is my witness, Dirty is a good UND fan. He takes as much as he gives, and is actually a decent human being. I *KNOW*.

Comment

1 > 0 for this week
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Some people are d-bags no matter what, and some are normally fine but just a bit heady tonight over the championship. Both our programs have enjoyed a great deal of success, and fans from both sides can be (and are) proud of that. I'm looking forward to Minnesota appearing on our schedule again with the home-and-home that is scheduled over the next two years. I might actually have to find some time to spend in the pre-game threads with all the old UND-UM banter that will be flying around!
                                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X