UAA recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA recruits

Roster is also posted on goseawolves, on mobile and lazy.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

`16-17 Season Tickets Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPs7ULiXCSk
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Look what I found....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GzHB7Ur4es (UAA Goal Horn~10/11 I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
          Look what I found....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GzHB7Ur4es (UAA Goal Horn~10/11 I believe)
          I like that one better. Now, if we could just get the crowds to come!!!

Comment

New goalie listed on the roster, appears to be a transfer from St. Cloud State, Rasmus Reijola, from Finland, listed as a senior, 4 goalies is rather unusual.... also new is Mason Anderson, Defenseman from Anchorage. looks like the team is in town, numbers have been assigned....looking forward to the season.
            GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninelives View Post
              New goalie listed on the roster, appears to be a transfer from St. Cloud State, Rasmus Reijola, from Finland, listed as a senior, 4 goalies is rather unusual.... also new is Mason Anderson, Defenseman from Anchorage. looks like the team is in town, numbers have been assigned....looking forward to the season.
              UAF is carrying four goalies this season, too. Two are incoming freshmen.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Interesting on the four goaltender situation, likely two won't be seeing any action at all barring injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by ninelives View Post
                  Thanks for the update. Anderson looks like a solid, stay at home defenseman. His +/- is on the + side anyway!

Reijola was a senior last season for St. Cloud, he redshirted and was going to come back for his fifth year. I assume he will have to sit a season since he's transferring to UAA. Wow. He's gonna be in college a long time.
                  Last edited by Suze; 08-13-2016, 12:16 AM.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    Thanks for the update. Anderson looks like a solid, stay at home defenseman. His +/- is on the + side anyway!

Reijola was a senior last season for St. Cloud, he redshirted and was going to come back for his fifth year. I assume he will have to sit a season since he's transferring to UAA. Wow. He's gonna be in college a long time.
                    Since he graduated from SCSU, he shouldn't have to sit out.
                    You can transfer and play right away if your current school doesn't have your grad program.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Since he graduated from SCSU, he shouldn't have to sit out.
                      You can transfer and play right away if your current school doesn't have your grad program.
                      Ok, thanks. Didn't know he graduated. In the video I watched he said he redshirted and was coming back for a 5th year.
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Rasmus in place of departed D'Amico :/

http://www.adn.com/sports/2016/08/15...ack-up-damico/

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                          Rasmus in place of departed D'Amico :/

http://www.adn.com/sports/2016/08/15...ack-up-damico/
                          I figured something like that had happened. Well, Rasmus will surely feel right at home with all the Fins we have on the roster this season!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

http://www.ktva.com/extra-time-shoul...as-thomas-628/

"Currently, the winning team takes home all the points. Thomas said he believes if it goes beyond the 60 minutes, there should be some reward."

A reward for not winning, okay. A reward for yet another group of Seawolves that can't get it done in 60 minutes, are you trying to make us look even worse? Trying to weasel as many points as you can, I don't think that is a good strategy coach.

Comment

This #40 kid .... Aleksi Ainali ... looks to be the cream of the crop of our recruiting class. Took home all the scoring titles etc from his Finnish U20 team. Very much a playmaker.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=60095

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                This #40 kid .... Aleksi Ainali ... looks to be the cream of the crop of our recruiting class. Took home all the scoring titles etc from his Finnish U20 team. Very much a playmaker.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=60095
                                I don't know anything about the league he played in. But 67 points in 49 games! From all those assists he sounds like a young Gomez.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X