• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #184: The 2016 Frozen Four

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning!

76 and sunny today. Too bad I'll be at work.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

High of about 40 and scattered snow squalls for the Twins' home opener today (which happens 5 blocks from my office).

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

high of 86 with a few scattered showers. Just had a monsoon but the sun is out. Beautiful day. Palms rustling in the breeze, rain dripping into the pool off the eaves. Bonus- 2 doggies to keep me company.

I thnk my friend is onto something. Feel like I am on one of those BHG TV Island Home specials.

Comment

Coworker's kid was hit while riding a bike... According to articles he was med-flighted to DC children's hospital.

I'm fairly close to this coworker so it's occupying my mind
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Had dinner with a couple other couples who are parents of Jr's buddies. After hearing about the costs of some of their kids' activities Mrs goldy commented that she will no longer complain about the cost of hockey sticks. One daughter show jumps horses and she needs a new horse at $20K, if she moves up to the next level of competition the next horse would be ~$100K. Other family has two boys who play violin and stand-up bass at ~$5-20K/instrument +bows that can run $2K.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  Coworker's kid was hit while riding a bike... According to articles he was med-flighted to DC children's hospital.

I'm fairly close to this coworker so it's occupying my mind
                  That is scary. Hope all turns out well!

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Had dinner with a couple other couples who are parents of Jr's buddies. After hearing about the costs of some of their kids' activities Mrs goldy commented that she will no longer complain about the cost of hockey sticks. One daughter show jumps horses and she needs a new horse at $20K, if she moves up to the next level of competition the next horse would be ~$100K. Other family has two boys who play violin and stand-up bass at ~$5-20K/instrument +bows that can run $2K.
                  My friend's daughter has a girl that does the equestrian thing. Top 5 in national competitions. The was saying the same thing about horses Dunning shoes were a bargain! Now they are free!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    #EdinaProblems

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      #EdinaProblems
                      Add to that, the price of household staffs have become outrageous since all the illegals are fleeing ahead of Drumpf's imminent election! Just ask their owners about it.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Add to that, the price of household staffs have become outrageous since all the illegals are fleeing ahead of Drumpf's imminent election! Just ask their owners about it.

And the prices on the 5 series and E-Class have gone through the roof!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          #EdinaProblems
                          One family lives in St. Louis Park (the ones with the horse), other family in Eden Prairie. None of us drive any Mercedes or Beemers.
                          Last edited by goldy_331; 04-11-2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            My friend's daughter has a girl that does the equestrian thing. Top 5 in national competitions. The was saying the same thing about horses Dunning shoes were a bargain! Now they are free!
                            Mommy! Daddy! I broke my horse! Can I get a new one?

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                              Mommy! Daddy! I broke my horse! Can I get a new one?
                              First you'll have to help them make some glue!
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                One family lives in St. Louis Park (the ones with the horse), other family in Eden Prairie. None of us drive any Mercedes or Beemers.
                                Tax lawyers don't pay themselves

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X