• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #184: The 2016 Frozen Four

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Mark!
        Morning, Ralph!

Spent most of the night researching the DVC (Disney Vacation Club). Unsure about a purchase yet. We have many other places we want to travel, however, it would be nice to have a "go to" vacation place for a long weekend (we rarely go for a week at a time and only occasionally go to the Parks). Also, my patient is being a jerk (not purposefully, of course, but in general).

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          So what you're saying is that I act as old as your parents.
          We watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy every night. It started when my mom was staying with us. We just continued to watch.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Comment

Morning.

Wanted to sleep in, but apparently repairing the parking lot with something that is like a chainsaw has to be done at 7:30 in the Goddam morning is more important.

Lunch with the parents, then off to Canada to hang out with bbdl and others.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Morning.

Wanted to sleep in, but apparently repairing the parking lot with something that is like a chainsaw has to be done at 7:30 in the Goddam morning is more important.

Lunch with the parents, then off to Canada to hang out with bbdl and others.
                  C'mon, it's nothing like a chainsaw - it uses a blade, not a chain.

bbdl only WISHES he lived in Canada. Northern burbs ain't close to there.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    C'mon, it's nothing like a chainsaw - it uses a blade, not a chain.

You can see Russia from bbdl's house. At least, it appears that way.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                      Mine too. And she had the same attitude. You also couldn't yell out the answers if you were watching with her. Matt and I started watching after she died (but we allow each other to yell out the answers).
                      Yelling out the answers is what makes it fun. Although in my family for final jeopardy we all hesitate and wait until everyone says they have their guess.

The best was as a kid watching it on the DC channel at 7, then at 7:30 we'd have dinner and the family would watch it on the Baltimore station and it would take awhile before someone realized I had watched it already.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Yelling out the answers is what makes it fun. Although in my family for final jeopardy we all hesitate and wait until everyone says they have their guess.

The best was as a kid watching it on the DC channel at 7, then at 7:30 we'd have dinner and the family would watch it on the Baltimore station and it would take awhile before someone realized I had watched it already.
                        When I worked evening shift during college we'd watch Jeopardy and Wheel during our dinner break.

I was hit or miss at Jeopardy, but I'm a nightmare at Wheel. I thought about trying out when the Wheelmobile came through, but I'm about as photogenic as a jar of mayonnaise.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post

Eh... might as well be. You all look alike.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              I was hit or miss at Jeopardy, but I'm a nightmare at Wheel. I thought about trying out when the Wheelmobile came through, but I'm about as photogenic as a jar of mayonnaise.
                              You should've done it, and if they didn't pick you because...well, fcuk them.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge1
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X