Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 467

Thread: UML Recruiting, 2017+

  1. #81
    Rodent of Unusual Size Patman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    22,843
    Quote Originally Posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Nah, character issues and we got lucky with one Amherst retread.
    Yeah... I don't see norm pulling the trigger on that... He's one of those that emphasizes mental discipline above all else

  2. #82

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    5,950

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Merrimack picks up their third '99 for 2018. Still nothing here.
    Another '99 for Merrimack.

    Mark Bilotta ‏@mbilotta
    '99 F Ethan DeStefani (Merrimack) is a big, fluid skater listed at 6'3 181. Moves well without the puck & uses reach/range to create chances.

    Mike McMahon ‏@MikeMcMahonCHN
    '99 F Ethan DeStefani (Gunnery Prep, Waterloo draftee), a NH native, has committed to Merrimack likely for either 2018 or 2019.

  3. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Another '99 for Merrimack.

    Mark Bilotta ‏@mbilotta
    '99 F Ethan DeStefani (Merrimack) is a big, fluid skater listed at 6'3 181. Moves well without the puck & uses reach/range to create chances.

    Mike McMahon ‏@MikeMcMahonCHN
    '99 F Ethan DeStefani (Gunnery Prep, Waterloo draftee), a NH native, has committed to Merrimack likely for either 2018 or 2019.
    According to one site, he's for 2019.

    Interesting (from my perspective) ... Lowell returns 12 kids that will be graduating in the next two years. We have a total of 3 commitments for that time frame. Again, no other Hockey East team has less than 8.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  4. #84
    Rodent of Unusual Size Patman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    22,843
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    According to one site, he's for 2019.

    Interesting (from my perspective) ... Lowell returns 12 kids that will be graduating in the next two years. We have a total of 3 commitments for that time frame. Again, no other Hockey East team has less than 8.
    This is why we drink

  5. #85

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    5,950

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Make it five for UMass ... another '96.

    @hockeycommits 3m3 minutes ago
    Jonathan Lazarus (Wichita Falls Wildcats) has committed to University of Massachusetts for 2016-2017 @WFWildcats @UMassHockey @NAHLHockey
    U.S. Hockey Wire ‏@USHockeyWire
    As we hinted earlier, UMass Amherst lands '95 F Brett Boeing from Dubuque. Former Mich Tech forward will be eligible halfway through year.

    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=220381

  6. #86

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    5,950

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Former BU forward Robbie Baillargeon will be heading to ASU for his final season.

    Sun Devil Hockey ‏@SunDevilHockey
    The #SunDevils welcome grad transfer Robbie Baillargeon from BU, a 2012 5th round pick of @Senators! #ASUSigningDay

  7. #87
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    U.S. Hockey Wire ‏@USHockeyWire
    As we hinted earlier, UMass Amherst lands '95 F Brett Boeing from Dubuque. Former Mich Tech forward will be eligible halfway through year.

    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=220381
    Well, their coaching staff has definitely been working it since getting on campus. Another '95 ...

    @hockeycommits 11m11 minutes ago
    Luke McElhenie (Madison Capitols) has committed to UMass Amherst for 2016-2017 @lmcelhenie24 @MadCapsHockey @UMassHockey @USHL
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  8. #88
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Well, their coaching staff has definitely been working it since getting on campus. Another '95 ...

    @hockeycommits 11m11 minutes ago
    Luke McElhenie (Madison Capitols) has committed to UMass Amherst for 2016-2017 @lmcelhenie24 @MadCapsHockey @UMassHockey @USHL
    Have all their previous staff's recruits decommitted? Seems like they have a bunch of new ones with the new staff and I have not heard a lot about the older ones.?
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 20(19?)



    Quote Originally Posted by BUtogether View Post
    And I'd be giving BJ's to any kid
    RIP KRoy4Hobey, Gone, but probably Gr8Sk8M8

  9. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Have all their previous staff's recruits decommitted? Seems like they have a bunch of new ones with the new staff and I have not heard a lot about the older ones.?
    They had a few players sign NLIs, so I'm not sure if the school will release them.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  10. #90

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    5,950

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Neutral Zone's top 5 recruiting classes for 2016.
    https://www.neutralzone.net/2016/06/...-classes-2016/

  11. #91
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Neutral Zone's top 5 recruiting classes for 2016.
    https://www.neutralzone.net/2016/06/...-classes-2016/
    No surprise about BU at all. I know NU and PC have really good classes coming in as well.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  12. #92
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    No surprise about BU at all. I know NU and PC have really good classes coming in as well.
    What do we have squirts comeing in no love

  13. #93
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    What do we have squirts comeing in no love
    I've said many times that I'm really excited to see some of the new guys that are coming in, Lohin especially. But in terms of recruiting, we're nowhere near the classes mentioned above. BU could have 5 first round draft picks in one class. Just think about that.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  14. #94
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    I've said many times that I'm really excited to see some of the new guys that are coming in, Lohin especially. But in terms of recruiting, we're nowhere near the classes mentioned above. BU could have 5 first round draft picks in one class. Just think about that.
    Just think most will leave after one or two years c ya Bu

  15. #95

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    5,950

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Any word if Tyler Wall will be coming in this season?

  16. #96
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Any word if Tyler Wall will be coming in this season?
    I think not this year Waterloo this year

  17. #97
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Just think most will leave after one or two years c ya Bu
    Probably true, but they'll keep recruiting at high levels, and that never hurts.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  18. #98
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    No surprise about BU at all. I know NU and PC have really good classes coming in as well.
    Our group of revisits will be a solid group top notch d man goalie and forwards Also solid

  19. #99
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Our group of revisits will be a solid group top notch d man goalie and forwards Also solid
    Recruits

  20. #100
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,097

    Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Our group of revisits will be a solid group top notch d man goalie and forwards Also solid
    I'm confused as to your point. I have said repeatedly that I like the kids coming in.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •