Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Neutral Zone's top 5 recruiting classes for 2016.
    https://www.neutralzone.net/2016/06/...-classes-2016/
    No surprise about BU at all. I know NU and PC have really good classes coming in as well.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      No surprise about BU at all. I know NU and PC have really good classes coming in as well.
      What do we have squirts comeing in no love

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
        What do we have squirts comeing in no love
        I've said many times that I'm really excited to see some of the new guys that are coming in, Lohin especially. But in terms of recruiting, we're nowhere near the classes mentioned above. BU could have 5 first round draft picks in one class. Just think about that.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I've said many times that I'm really excited to see some of the new guys that are coming in, Lohin especially. But in terms of recruiting, we're nowhere near the classes mentioned above. BU could have 5 first round draft picks in one class. Just think about that.
          Just think most will leave after one or two years c ya Bu

Comment

Any word if Tyler Wall will be coming in this season?

Comment

Any word if Tyler Wall will be coming in this season?
              I think not this year Waterloo this year

Comment

Just think most will leave after one or two years c ya Bu
                Probably true, but they'll keep recruiting at high levels, and that never hurts.
                Monty

Comment

Our group of revisits will be a solid group top notch d man goalie and forwards Also solid

Comment

Our group of revisits will be a solid group top notch d man goalie and forwards Also solid
                    Recruits

Comment

• Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

I'm confused as to your point. I have said repeatedly that I like the kids coming in.
                      Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                        Have all their previous staff's recruits decommitted? Seems like they have a bunch of new ones with the new staff and I have not heard a lot about the older ones.?
                        At least four now leaving the program at UMass, all with eligibility left..
                        Monty

Comment

At least four now leaving the program at UMass, all with eligibility left..
                          I'm surprised about Dennis Kravchenko as he was one of their top offensive players. He put up 61 points (22-39-61) in two seasons in Amherst.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=150596

Are they eligible to play next season or do the have to sit?
                          Last edited by boblav1; 06-14-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised about Dennis Kravchenko as he was one of their top offensive players. He put up 61 points (22-39-61) in two seasons in Amherst.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=150596

Are they eligible to play next season or do the have to sit?
                            I'd be curious about him as well, as I thought he was pretty good for them. I'd imagine this is the same situation as Boyle though and they'd have to sit.

Also this...
                            @JeffCoxSports
                            Dismissed, Dennis Kravchenko, UMass' second leading goal scorer in 2015-16, has already been in contact with at least 1 Hockey East school.
                            Monty

Comment

I'd be curious about him as well, as I thought he was pretty good for them. I'd imagine this is the same situation as Boyle though and they'd have to sit.

Also this...
                              @JeffCoxSports
                              Dismissed, Dennis Kravchenko, UMass' second leading goal scorer in 2015-16, has already been in contact with at least 1 Hockey East school.
                              I thought if a player was cut they may have the option to play right away. I could be wrong.

Comment

I thought if a player was cut they may have the option to play right away. I could be wrong.
                                no, they must sit out

As we finish our D-I transition I will point out that this is not true for all D-I sports.
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X