UML Recruiting, 2017+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    A small piece in today's Sun on Mathew Brown.

http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_3...skate-uml-team
    Sounds like a stereotypical norm player... I was going to say prototypical but the article seems to make me think this kid will work himself to that higher end like gambardella.

Please note, I know nothing and just going by that article and the posts
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UML Recruiting, 2017+

PC picks up a late recruit. Conger was a former St Lawrence recruit. I wonder if the Hawks had any interest? Norm mentioned in the Sun article about possibly bringing in another recruit for next season.

Mike McMahon‏ @MikeMcMahonCHN
      '97 F Bailey Conger (Waterloo Blackhawks, USHL) commits to Providence College for this fall.

Comment

Neutral Zone evaluation of recruit Matthew Brown from the recent Pre-Draft showcase which was held on May 12-14, 2017.

Matthew Brown #7 (F, Hockey Essentials White)-Matt announced his commitment to attend UMass-Lowell after the first day here. He was the best player in the EHL this past season. If anyone had any doubts that he could continue that success against players from other leagues, he put that to rest here. He looked strong and we loved how he successfully pressured opponents when they had the puck. He was aggressive and prepared. He showed his usual ability to make smart plays with the puck and get to productive spots without it. His approach and hockey IQ make UMass-Lowell a good fit. He was excellent here. College: UMass-Lowell
        Last edited by boblav1; 05-23-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          PC picks up a late recruit. Conger was a former St Lawrence recruit. I wonder if the Hawks had any interest? Norm mentioned in the Sun article about possibly bringing in another recruit for next season.

Mike McMahon‏ @MikeMcMahonCHN
          '97 F Bailey Conger (Waterloo Blackhawks, USHL) commits to Providence College for this fall.
          In between he was an RPI recruit. PC is his third commitment.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            In between he was an RPI recruit. PC is his third commitment.
            Thanks.

Comment

SBN Draft Feature on Croix Evingson. I'm optimistic a team will select him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                SBN Draft Feature on Croix Evingson. I'm optimistic a team will select him.
                Any late signings any one know of

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  Sounds like a stereotypical norm player... I was going to say prototypical but the article seems to make me think this kid will work himself to that higher end like gambardella.

Please note, I know nothing and just going by that article and the posts
                  You can only hope like Joe wow

Comment

Trevor Zins selected in the 2nd round of the NAHL draft. Coincidentally, new Cedar Rapids associate coach Francis Anzalone just hired from Shreveport

Comment

• Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                      Trevor Zins selected in the 2nd round of the NAHL draft. Coincidentally, new Cedar Rapids associate coach Francis Anzalone just hired from Shreveport
                      Son of LSSU's former coach?
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                        Jackson Sterett (who was taken in the USHL draft) was picked in the 2nd round of the NAHL draft as well, by the NJ Titans. That pick was 2 ahead of the aforementioned Zins.
                        Last edited by UMLFan; 06-06-2017, 09:27 PM.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Matthew Brown attended the Dubuque main camp and participated in the All-Star game.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                            Son of LSSU's former coach?
                            Yes Francis Anzalone is the son of Frank (former LSSU coach)

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                              Are you counting Levesque as one of the 7? According to the CCHL press release he is committed for 18-19 season. I know the Heisenberg page doesn't have him marked as 2018, but given the numbers, he must be arriving in 2018.
                              Lost junior smith makes 3

Comment

According to an article in today's Sun (paid site), recruit Cole Paskus has officially be added to the incoming class. That makes 5 recruits currently coming in for next season (Evingson, Baxter, Levesque, Sodergren and Paskus). The class may increase by two. Forward Erik Zohovs has been accepted into UML but has yet to be cleared by the NCAA. Norm mentioned they may also bring in another defenseman.

Hopefully the NCAA will clear Zohovs before the season starts.
                                Last edited by boblav1; 06-17-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X