Northeastern Huskies 2016 Offseason Thread: Building Momentum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker
    As I said months ago- YOU DON"T BEAT US IN BIG GAMES. PERIOD. SUCK ON IT.
    You're arguing with yourself? Can't say I'm shocked.
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
      You're arguing with yourself? Can't say I'm shocked.
      he is a big imposter..ignore him.
      more like, pray for him.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2016 Offseason Thread: Building Momentum

How the f1u2c3k am I an imposter? I wasn't the one complaing about being charged $10 to see Hockey East playoff games? Fraud. You take and take and take from NU. But never give-- it's ok. I was in the seats cheering them on. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT PU$$Y
        Apparently USCHO has now become a Call of Duty Chat Party. Lovely. This guy retires and unretires more than Favre did. Commits and decommits more than Szmatula did.
        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

How the f1u2c3k am I an imposter? I wasn't the one complaing about being charged $10 to see Hockey East playoff games? Fraud. You take and take and take from NU. But never give-- it's ok. I was in the seats cheering them on. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT PU$$Y
          ..you belong in a museum.. next to the baby t-rex..
          ..as a fossil.
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
            Commits and decommits more than Szmatula did.
            +1

Comment

I choose to bask in the well-earned glory of a championship season. Angry posters? Let them stew. Recruits decommitting? Whatever, let them go, they'll get someone else. You're the champs, fellow Huskies. Breathe it in, picture your memories of the semifinal and final, imagine the banners. It's all good, the present is great, the future is bright. We've spent the better part of a generation fretting and complaining and hoping, let's enjoy this feeling while we can, before we get back to it.
              Let's Go Huskies!

Northeastern University '02

Comment

Originally posted by McBain75 View Post
                I choose to bask in the well-earned glory of a championship season. It's all good, the present is great, the future is bright. We've spent the better part of a generation fretting and complaining and hoping, let's enjoy this feeling while we can, before we get back to it.
                Doin' it. Doin 'it!

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high-...uting-rankings

Some quotes on Filipe. Also mentioned is Armstrong on the NU recruiting front.
                  https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                  Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high-...uting-rankings

Some quotes on Filipe. Also mentioned is Armstrong on the NU recruiting front.
                    Why do you not mention that Filipe is a Northeastern recruit? Every other committed player has his school mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by beanstalk View Post
                      Why do you not mention that Filipe is a Northeastern recruit? Every other committed player has his school mentioned.
                      Purely a mistake.
                      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Filipe tweeted tonight that he signed his NLI and he'll be at NU this fall. Big news.
                        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

I asked same questions today

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                            Filipe tweeted tonight that he signed his NLI and he'll be at NU this fall. Big news.
                            Which begs the question, which full-ride player is leaving to open up the money for Filipe to accelerate? Any guesses?

Comment

Which begs the question, which full-ride player is leaving to open up the money for Filipe to accelerate? Any guesses?
                              Zach is most likely to stay for his senior year. We just added a transfer defenseman. You can do the "math".

Comment

Twitter is suggesting Benning is signing with the Bruins.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X