Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2016: I'm Bad, And That's Good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joique Bell is back in a Lions uniform.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Detroit Lions 2016: I'm Bad, And That's Good.

Brandon Pettigrew has been cut.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Brandon Pettigrew has been cut.
        2 years too late.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Gonna need another comeback. It's 17-13 Bears with about 6 to play in the 4th.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Lions win again after trailing in the 4th. Final score: 20-17.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Another comeback win. Now I'm trying to get my soul right. I'm pretty sure that the Cubs winning the WS and the Lions going to the playoffs are signs of the Apocalypse from the Book of Revelation.
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

Triplette needs to be kicked in the balls until he quits reffing.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Stafford has a dislocation and torn ligaments in his middle finger of his throwing hand. Welp.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    All it took was a couple holding calls and a blatantly missed pass interference on the final drive by the Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Stafford has a dislocation and torn ligaments in his middle finger of his throwing hand. Welp.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQZ0qmf-mk

Comment

Apparently it happened in the 1st quarter. We'll see.

Either way, we're probably going to have to beat Green Bay in the finale.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                          Another comeback win. Now I'm trying to get my soul right. I'm pretty sure that the Cubs winning the WS and the Lions going to the playoffs are signs of the Apocalypse from the Book of Revelation.
                          I'm just waiting for that Same Old Lions shoe to drop. Sooner or later they're going to screw it all up.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Apparently it happened in the 1st quarter. We'll see.

Either way, we're probably going to have to beat Green Bay in the finale.
                            That SHOULD be a helluva game.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Lions still control their own destiny.
                              MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                              2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                                Lions still control their own destiny.
                                As of right now, that destiny looks pretty dang tough. Toughest remaining schedule in the league?

Even with a win this week by both Dallas and Detroit, the Lions can still catch the Cowboys for that #1 seed (I haven't looked at tie-breakers) so I'm guessing Dallas won't be folding over and benching guys for rest. And if the Giants win this weekend, then Dallas really has to be worried because they lose every tiebreaker imaginable if both teams end up at 12-4.

The fight for the NFC North, plus the Wild Card spots are going to be crazy over the last three weeks. That Redskins tie could earn themselves a playoff spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X