Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Yes. They might try to hold back Dany by keeping her at Dragonstone, because it's considered remote, basically sitting at the end of a very narrow peninsula. Despite whatever reports they're hearing from their spies, the Lannisters may not understand just how large her dragons are now.
    That part might not matter when Euron comes back to give Cersei the dragon horn.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      That part might not matter when Euron comes back to give Cersei the dragon horn.
      Are you talking book or show? I don't recall the dragon horn, but missed some of his part due to some distractions.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Are you talking book or show? I don't recall the dragon horn, but missed some of his part due to some distractions.
        News to me so I assume the book.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          News to me so I assume the book.
          That might be a euphemism for his dick. Otherwise BBDL is usually good about putting book spoilers in white. Which would be appreciated either way.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            That might be a euphemism for his dick. Otherwise BBDL is usually good about putting book spoilers in white. Which would be appreciated either way.
            pretty sure thats a book thing...all Euron said was that he would return with a gift...not what it would be.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              pretty sure thats a book thing...all Euron said was that he would return with a gift...not what it would be.
              I was assuming it was somebody's head.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I was assuming it was somebody's head.
                Hopefully a Sand Snake's.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It isn't a book spoiler, it is me speculating, since we're way past the books at this point.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Right. The horn should have appeared already in the show, but didn't. I think he has it, and is bringing it to Cersei. Might be someone's head though, who knows. The dude is effing nuts.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

People are upset about Ed Sheeran appearing in GoT last night.

Rolling Stone to those people: Shut the **** up.

Vox, too: Link
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

People are upset about Ed Sheeran appearing in GoT last night.
                        Is this somebody I'm supposed to have heard of?

It's actually funny because in the middle of last night's episode I could have sworn I saw Brian Ritchie.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Is this somebody I'm supposed to have heard of?

It's actually funny because in the middle of last night's episode I could have sworn I saw Brian Ritchie.
                          Ed Sheeran is actually a pretty big pop-ish star right now. I can't say that I know any of his songs, but I'm (we're - as in 98% of this whole site's list of clientele) also not his target demo either.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Is this somebody I'm supposed to have heard of?.
                            Stop. Just stop. You've heard of him and likely seen him. Unless you've been living under a rock.
                            Code:

Comment

I don't mind him being in a small role, but the fact that they used his actual hair style which doesn't fit the genre was stupid and took me out of the moment and made me more aware - Hey... that's Ed Sheeran.

Hope cameos are limited moving forward.

Set-up episode that established where everyone is.

Necessary, but meh.

Comment

Stop. Just stop. You've heard of him and likely seen him. Unless you've been living under a rock.
                                I've heard of him, but I don't think I've ever heard one of his songs, but I avoid that kind of music like the plague.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X