Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I was thinking bastard, but that didn't much matter to me, in the end.

Regardless, Jon Snow doesn't have Dany's true dragon blood (is that what they're calling it?) rolling through him, otherwise he wouldn't have been burned while grabbing and tossing the lantern when fending off those white walkers while saving the Lord Commander during season 1. Still, he must have a touch of it, given Dragos' relative obedience and allowing Jon to touch him.
    Yeah, there is something there, but we know from history that Targaryens are not all fireproof. Dany is special in that way.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Yeah, there is something there, but we know from history that Targaryens are not all fireproof. Dany is special in that way.
      Exactly. Most just have a higher tolerance to heat.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Wasn't in this season's first episode where the Hound was taken back to that farmhouse where he killed the man and his kid?
        He didn't kill them, but he did rob them making it impossible for them to survive.

So, nevermind he pretty much killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          But, this last episode is the first time they have said that Rhaegar and Lyanna were actually married. Well, Sam didn't let Gilly get that far, but that was what she was reading. Meaning, he's not a bastard at all. I have long thought that they were likely married, but some thought he was still a bastard, just not Ned's bastard.
          And technically, wouldn't this make John Rhaegar's rightful heir, and not Dany?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            And technically, wouldn't this make John Rhaegar's rightful heir, and not Dany?
            Yes

Comment

Once he has learned all of this I hope he pulls Dany in nice and close and gently whispers...

"Bend the knee."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Once he has learned all of this I hope he pulls Dany in nice and close and gently whispers...

"Bend the knee."
                To which, Dany replies, "dracarys".
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  To which, Dany replies, "dracarys".
                  I am not sure if Drogon will knowingly roast a person he knows is a Targaryen. That would be interesting.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I am not sure if Drogon will knowingly roast a person he knows is a Targaryen. That would be interesting.
                    Well, and I may be going too far into book territory here, that didn't stop the dragons during The Dance Of Dragons.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Well, and I may be going too far into book territory here, that didn't stop the dragons during The Dance Of Dragons.
                      That is true, didn't think of that, and there is no reason to think that it would be different this time...I suppose the individual dragons' loyalty to their specific rider is stronger than their connection to the Targaryens in general.

And for the book spoiler stuff. I don't really consider it a spoiler if it is informing on some piece of history that happened before the start of the books/series. At that point, it is just historical knowledge of the GoT universe that doesn't spoil anything.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think Jon lets Dany keep Drogon. He'll ride Rhaegal, the dragon named for his father.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I think Jon lets Dany keep Drogon. He'll ride Rhaegal, the dragon named for his father.
                          The dragon that Jon touched was not Drogon right? Drogon is red and I believe Dany was riding a green or gray one in the scene that Jon touches one. I absolutely agree that Dany is going to let Jon have a dragon to try and fight the white walkers.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            The dragon that Jon touched was not Drogon right? Drogon is red and I believe Dany was riding a green or gray one in the scene that Jon touches one. I absolutely agree that Dany is going to let Jon have a dragon to try and fight the white walkers.
                            Drogon is black with red tinted wings.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

HBO Spain screwed up and leaked Sunday's episode just long enough to end up all over the internet
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Drogon is black with red tinted wings.
                                So am I correct that the dragon that Jon touched isn't Drogon? It was one of the other two?
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X