Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    HBO announced that GoT will return in April. They did not give the exact date, only that it Winter is Coming...in April.
    Avoiding the rest of this thread. I will reach my goal of watching the entire catalog prior to April. Be fun to be able to watch the last season as it unfolds and not have to avoid spoilers like I have to now.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Still avoiding the thread. I finished Season 6. Starting Season 7 soon. Will be done right on time. Have to say Season 5 was horrible for me to watch. Apparently it was setting up a fantastically satisfying season 6. I was only sad/disappointed about two characters at the end of season 6. Everyone else I was happy about.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Side note, the GoT ice hotel in Lapland was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I’d post pics here if I knew how to do it from my phone

Comment

Season 8 trailer
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            April 14 cannot get here soon enough.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              I am so ****ing hard right now.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                April 14 cannot get here soon enough.
                The key question is, when the finale is aired, and those people who watch it live online like I do via HBO Now or other means (like Hulu), will the Internet meltdown?
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  The key question is, when the finale is aired, and those people who watch it live online like I do via HBO Now or other means (like Hulu), will the Internet meltdown?
                  I have HBO via Hulu, and need to figure out if I can watch something live or if I have to wait for Monday. (My confidence on the live option is not high.)
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I have HBO via Hulu, and need to figure out if I can watch something live or if I have to wait for Monday. (My confidence on the live option is not high.)
                    HBO through any source should be the same...
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Crap, I have same issue. I have xfinity but the jack was never working in the new house, I planned to cancel but never did so I watch via apps.
                      HBO go has no live option and far as I can tell, it’s not available until the next day? Or is GoT different?

Comment

GoT has been available once the episode starts on HBO Go in the past. The issue is whether or not they are able to handle the demand.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Crap, I have same issue. I have xfinity but the jack was never working in the new house, I planned to cancel but never did so I watch via apps.
                          HBO go has no live option and far as I can tell, it’s not available until the next day? Or is GoT different?
                          Hbo go/now doesn’t show anything “live” but the streams are usually made available immediately as they start on the east coast feed
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Hbo go/now doesn’t show anything “live” but the streams are usually made available immediately as they start on the east coast feed
                            Could someone technically fast forward to the end of a episode on HBO Go and spoil the ending when it’s made available online?
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

I have 5 episodes left to go and I'll be ready for the new season of GOT.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                Could someone technically fast forward to the end of a episode on HBO Go and spoil the ending when it’s made available online?
                                Only the worst kind of person would do that to him/herself.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X