X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Originally posted by kbz View Post
    So what! We have Sacred Heart and a host of great western teams coming to Agganis this season!
    We don't have any Western teams coming to Agganis. We have Sacred Heart and a slate of ECAC teams.

I am over the Frozen Fenway games but don't care about it too much either way. However, if he have to give up our home game against BC that would be outrageous. Also, I thought we had heard if this happens that BC and BU weren't playing each other? I'll wait until anything official comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
      Why are both games with UConn being played in Storrs?
      They're not :P
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
        They're not :P
        The schedule says so

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
          Why are both games with UConn being played in Storrs?
          That does seem odd. And also odd that both Maine games are at home, while last year was a home and home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
            We don't have any Western teams coming to Agganis. We have Sacred Heart and a slate of ECAC teams.

I am over the Frozen Fenway games but don't care about it too much either way. However, if he have to give up our home game against BC that would be outrageous. Also, I thought we had heard if this happens that BC and BU weren't playing each other? I'll wait until anything official comes out.
            Yes, I know. Terrible Agganis schedule this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbz View Post
              Yes, I know. Terrible Agganis schedule this season.
              So....are you not going to go games because of it? Who cares who they're playing at home?

Comment

Originally posted by RefereeGrav View Post
                The schedule says so
                You won't find too many UConn hockey games in Storrs this year. :P
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Brian Kelley ‏@BKelleyBU 35m35 minutes ago

Don't trust @TerrierHockey schedule leaked on USCHO forum. Old version. Number of changes since then. Once finalized, it will be announced.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    Brian Kelley ‏@BKelleyBU 35m35 minutes ago
                    I still stand by it. I'm doubling down!

Comment

I think whoever showed you that was showing a correct tentative schedule at the time, but one that ends up being changed before being finalized. A similar one was circulating last year that did not have the Bentley game on it, and similarly showed 2 games at Maine and 2 home games vs UConn instead of 2 home and homes, obviously that turned out to not be the case.

Comment

Okay Donald.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

In the schedules thread it is being reported that BU will play UMass Amherst at Fenway in Jan 7th Ina doubleheader with the other game being BC/PC.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            In the schedules thread it is being reported that BU will play UMass Amherst at Fenway in Jan 7th Ina doubleheader with the other game being BC/PC.
                            While dumb on the surface, it appears this will count as UMass's home game with us, so it would mean we wouldn't have to go out to Amherst, so not a complete crapshow. That said, the four Fenway matchups with the slight exception of BC-PC are incredibly dumb. Who in the world is interested in UNH-NU and UConn-Maine?
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Who in the world is interested in UNH-NU and UConn-Maine?
                              who is just generally interesting in them?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

anyone get kicked off the squad this week?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X