Penn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Penn State

Good job Lions getting the big win last night, hopefully you can have a big weekend in Michigan to wrap the regular season up. The seniors led the way last night and hopefully have a few more games in them this year, love to see them make the tourney in their 4th year.

Comment

It's really going to be very interesting through the last weekend of regular season. It would have been great to sweep but coming out with a big win over Wisco doesn't hurt quite as bad. Plenty of scenarios can come out of the last weekend and I'm just curious what everyone else thinks about what they'd like to see.

Comment

An incredible run by Penn State and not a peep here in two weeks?

We had more conversations back in the day, including posts like this:

Originally posted by davinchi View Post
        Club hockey isn't real college hockey. Penn State will never go DI, and the Big ten will always be a big zero...
        History and my aging brain has erased the handle of the troll who flamed me the Icers program at every opportunity.

It's a bittersweet morning for me, but congrats to the Nittany Lions and I still proud to have been a part of the inaugural season.
        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Awesome job Penn State what a big surprize we start the season on a high, get beat up from everyone for our rankings which were propbably over rated. But we hold on and come back to win the Big 10 and earn a spot in the Tourney everything from here is a bonus
          We Are!

Comment

what are the early predictions for the tournament I think we will get Boston U in Providence next week

Comment

woohoo. kings of the double overtime

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                An incredible run by Penn State and not a peep here in two weeks?
                It's good to see somebody different in here for a change! As for no peep, I've been lurking for quite some time but nobody has really opened up anything. Even my last post didn't bring anyone to the table. So I hope you stick around.

Looks like we'll have a game against Union on Saturday. I've got to say that the Union thread fans are some of the better reads I've put any time into. (Props to them for actually intelligently discussing the game!) As they said, both teams match up very well and should make for a great game. If I had to add anything, I'd say that Penn State will be ready to rip coming off a powerhouse weekend sweep of the best Big 10 had to offer. Thanks to the team for making it such a memorable weekend!

Here's to a great tournament! We Are!

Comment

I'm around too. I've been wanting to come in and make a comment, but I keep forgetting my password to this place lol.

Anyway I'm super pumped for our first ever NCAA tourney game. Difficult to see anyone in the region getting passed Denver, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. The Union game seems like a total toss-up. Hope the guys got rested up after the essentially 4 games in 3 nights, and hope we can make this program first appearance into a W.

Comment

Let's get it going, the Boys will be rested up and ready for Battle not sure what to expect when we play Union but at this time of year every game is good. Look at the results from yesterday the lower seeded teams pressed with overtime wins! Can't wait for the puck to drop.

Comment

Penn State rolls over Union 10-3. Tomorrow it's Penn State and #1 Denver.

Comment

Nice win, Lions. Good luck against Denver in the finals!
                        Lowell Forever
                        Forever Lowell

Comment

Nice win!

Comment

Congratulations. I'm very glad to see that a relatively newer division 1 team is making progress. I am hoping there will be more western schools that make the jump. I am in Manchester watching the Northeast games so I was not able to see the PS-U contest. 10 pts is always impressive and in NCAA's its even more. Good luck vs Denver

Comment

*golf clap* Very nicely done.

Comment

That was impressive yesterday Lions

Comment

Working...
                                X