Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penn State

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    Cos gopher fans never gripe when they can't see their team play. I guess you've never been to GPL. You should prolly check that joint out sometime.
    Is there anything you don't take seriously?

Comment

What sort of chicken-**** outfit is Penn State Hockey? There's no video feed available for purchase to watch tonight's game? If your school isn't about supporting it's hockey program to the same level as the rest of Division 1 (unless some earth-raping donor pays for it) then you probably shouldn't have it. What a horrible school. First they let an assistant football coaches rape children on campus and now they can't even put a camera in a hockey rink.
      actually for your information all games are streamed. If not picked up by BTN or BTN2Go they are available FOR FREE on GoPSUNow. Not very hard to find if you know where to look. @PennStateMHKY on twitter always posts links before each game to Video, Audio and Live Stats. They are also posted to the teams Facebook page. All links are also available on the teams schedule page at GoPSUsports.com. Next time please search harder before making outlandish comments that only make yourself look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Is there anything you don't take seriously?
        White Knight would be such a better name for you. Riding in one your faithful steed saving the college hockey world from my evil two posts a week.

Comment

White Knight would be such a better name for you. Riding in one your faithful steed saving the college hockey world from my evil two posts a week.
          Hey UAA maybe your just not intelligent enough to find the game broadcast from Penn State you sound like a slob that never played any sports go and have another slurpee and pizza.

Comment

I'm actually here to help you, but the first step is admittance.

Comment

Now the real season will start, we will see how Penn State can match up in the Big 10 starting with Michigan in two weeks. Overall the Big 10 has enjoyed a good start but time will tell if they can keep that pace through the year. I think we will see a couple of Big 10 teams make the tournament this year, Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangle View Post
                Now the real season will start, we will see how Penn State can match up in the Big 10 starting with Michigan in two weeks.
                Looks like you got your answer!

Comment

If PSU chops down a tree but no fans are around to see it....

Comment

Don't worry, they're around but it's on Twitter, and man they are hyper sensitive.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Great start to the first half of the season, have a great break and come back even more determined for the second half. When you are at the top everyone is trying to knock you down but Penn State is used to that.

Comment

I know it's the "wrong" sport, but congratulations on the great win vs Wisconsin last night!

Comment

Great week for Penn State hockey team ranked 3rd and football team going to Roes Bowl, have a great Christmas break.

Comment

ppl talk about the team in the hockey thread on a popular football forum. u pretty much have to search for a hockey forum to come across this site.

Comment

I'm impressed with your team and it's quick rise in college hockey after being a club team 5 years ago. How have they done it so quickly?
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                I'm impressed with your team and it's quick rise in college hockey after being a club team 5 years ago. How have they done it so quickly?
                                $100,000,000.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X