Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Penn State

Corey Pronman‏ @coreypronman

Hearing Jake Goldowski, 2018 draft eligible prospect and former Penn State commit has left the USNTDP and will be joining Saginaw in the OHL.
    https://twitter.com/coreypronman/sta...80986543300608
    QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
    2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
    2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
    https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
    https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
    https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Good Job Penn State hope you can close this series out tonight remember the hardest game to win is the last one, the Gophers will be laying it all on the line tonight.

Comment

Awesome weekend boys rest up for the road show next weekend, no one would have predicted 4 straight wins over the gophers. That has to put you into the tournament.

Comment

we looking at a trip to allentown now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ecemleafs View Post
            we looking at a trip to allentown now?
            Yep, that should do it and s they are hosting, they will be placed in Allentown. I don't see them falling much in the Pairwise if they lose next week to ND.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU45056 View Post
              Yep, that should do it and s they are hosting, they will be placed in Allentown. I don't see them falling much in the Pairwise if they lose next week to ND.
              great. wasnt sure if penn state as a host in allentown meant they were going to go there if they werent good enough to get a 1 seed, which they clearly will not get.

Comment

I looked at the map and I wondered why, if Penn State will be hosting a regional, they would have chosen to put it in the PPL Center in Allentown, rather than the equally nice Giant Center in Hershey, considerably closer to State College.

But now I see that the Giant Center is booked for the PIAA high school basketball championships that weekend.

Too bad for hockey fans in the Harrisburg area.

Comment

I'm a little late but congratulations on pimp-smacking goldie.

Oh and beat rudy on Saturday so we don't have to go down there next weekend (assuming we beat suckeye Saturday). It'd be nice to hold one more game in Yost.
                  Last edited by UMICH; 03-06-2018, 02:29 AM.
                  Originally posted by alfablue
                  Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                  Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                  I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

How do you go about buying tickets for the ncaa regional in allentown?

Comment

Originally posted by ecemleafs View Post
                      How do you go about buying tickets for the ncaa regional in allentown?
                      https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/icehockey-men/d1
                      Originally posted by alfablue
                      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Our New Season starts today lets see who we get in the reagional and prepare for them one shift at a time. The Big Ten is quickly growing into one of the best with 4 teams making the tournament. Best of luck next weekend Boys!

Comment

Ok Boys good luck tonight you know what Denver brought last year hopefully we are a year wiser, I still think you have the worst draw in the Tournament as Denver is the best and hottest team in the Tournament but anything can happen in a one game series.

Comment

Lots to be proud of Boys and lots to learn not quite there with the big teams but all good things take time. Good luck to all seniors graduating and good luck to all remaining players look forward to next year. Hopefully next year you won't get Denver again, I will pick them to repeat this year again as they look heads above all other teams at this present time.

Comment

That game got away from them. Unfortunate but a learning experience to build on towards being better next year. Now let's hope the Buckeyes can dethrone the champs.
                              National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
                              National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

If you Penn State fans didn't think Denver was the best team in the country before this game, you should now. I saw them play St Cloud in the NCHC championship and once they get a lead they are capable of completely suffocating an opponent with their structured game.

Comment

Working...
                                X