X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Penn State

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    As PSU scandals go, that's very benign.
    This scandal's clearly not big enough for a statue on campus.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Nice to see Penn State have 4 players drafted today, the program is well on its way and growing every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangle View Post
        Nice to see Penn State have 4 players drafted today, the program is well on its way and growing every day.
        I am impressed with the speed of progress for Penn State. very well done.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

The culture passed down to the underclassmen combined with the increasing incoming talent is going to bring success. As long as the program continues to progress as it has, the team should deliver a very exciting season yet again.

Comment

Great news on the players taking part in NHL development camps! Penn State has always had a few in past seasons but up to 15 current, future and alumni this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              As PSU scandals go, that's very benign.
              Franco Harris and Cardboard Joe are on it.

*******https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/upi/3...gn.jpg********

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyTherapy View Post
                Great news on the players taking part in NHL development camps! Penn State has always had a few in past seasons but up to 15 current, future and alumni this year.
                Vegas native Kenny Brooks is at the VGK camp. Tommy Olczyk had signed a one year contract with Rockford
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Hockey is right around the corner can't wait to see which Vets will have a career year and if any freshmen can step up and make an impact.

Comment

Good solid leadership named as the leaders for Penn State. I can't wait for this year to start!

Comment

I don't believe SLU is charging for video, unless one watches an archived video of a game. Please be aware, though, that SLU doesn't have video replay. There is no center ice scoreboard, as the roof at Appleton (a rink that was built in 1951, but is beautiful and with great sight lines) is too low.

UM and PSU fans heading to the NC: enjoy your trip. You will be surprised when you see the football field (not fields). SLU's seats 1,500-2,000 and CCT doesn't have football. SLU Football is at Union on Sat.

I really enjoyed my trip to PSU with five other SLU fans two seasons ago. Will go there again in a heartbeat.

Link for SLU Video: http://www.saintsathletics.com/sport...x?path=mhockey
                      GO SAINTS.

Comment

Awesome job Penn State anytime you can go into Minnesota and steel a win to start the Big 10 season it will get you off on the right foot. Looks like the new leadership on the team has the new freshmen buying into the program and learning what it takes to play at this level.

Comment

So what should we look for this weekend?
                          Originally posted by alfablue
                          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                            So what should we look for this weekend?
                            I'm going to guess more neg-repping.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              I'm going to guess more neg-repping.
                              That's not cool but at least you know that you've got nothing...
                              Originally posted by alfablue
                              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Nice win last night in OT hopefully this gives us a confident boost to get back on the right track.

Comment

Working...
                                X