Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Season 95, Vol 2: Michigan Tech '15-'16

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
    Concourse will continue around. Beer garden to the new side. Suites above new concourse, but that is later on, when funds permit it.
    I will keep digging for more info unless the university is ready to announce something.
    Thus far, it sounds like what I expected. Other proposals in the past have mentioned retractable bleacher seating that extends up to the new concourse level, to serve as overflow for high demand games.

Comment

I was listening to the rules guys on the USCHO podcast the other day and they were talking about making offsides reviews. The gist of it was that if a goal is scored on an offsides play and the player was only maybe an inch or two offsides, they would allow the goal. I'm not in favor of that. I mean if that is the rule, now where is the line? is 2 inches ok but three offsides. I think it makes it unenforceable.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        ...offsides reviews. The gist of it was that if a goal is scored on an offsides play and the player was only maybe an inch or two offsides, they would allow the goal.
        I see zero chance that becomes policy. If you do that, you are making the review a judgement call and the review is pointless. You already made a judgement call... the initial call on the ice.
        Latest Vegas Odds:
        This policy is put into place... 1,000,000:1
        Big Ten Breaks Up Next Season... 999,999:1
        Ryan J
        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
        Originally posted by geezer
        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
        Originally posted by manurespreader
        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
          I see zero chance that becomes policy. If you do that, you are making the review a judgement call and the review is pointless. You already made a judgement call... the initial call on the ice.
          Latest Vegas Odds:
          This policy is put into place... 1,000,000:1
          Big Ten Breaks Up Next Season... 999,999:1
          Ryan J
          I wonder if maybe they'll go the other way and find some way of not taking away a goal scored from sustained pressure after a mistake on offsides?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I've heard the rumor that the BiG 10 was breaking up it's hockey division next year, but, duh, why would Notre Dame be joining a league about to fall apart?

any word on our schedule next year?
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Thought I heard Tech will be at Michigan and Michigan State next year. Time to rally the troops and out cheer the home team. I was at both games at Yost 3 seasons ago and Tech was just on the verge.

Congratulations to Alex Petan, named an All American, a significant honor.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                Thought I heard Tech will be at Michigan and Michigan State next year. Time to rally the troops and out cheer the home team. I was at both games at Yost 3 seasons ago and Tech was just on the verge.

Congratulations to Alex Petan, named an All American, a significant honor.....
                I think it's at Mich and Mich in the semis of the GLI also

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly100 View Post
                  I think it's at Mich and Mich in the semis of the GLI also
                  Nope at Mich and at MSU
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Any word if there will be a non-conference home and home series between MTU and LSSU this coming season?
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                      Any word if there will be a non-conference home and home series between MTU and LSSU this coming season?
                      there is no deal between LSSU and MTU to play NC at this time according to Pearson on the last MPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        there is no deal between LSSU and MTU to play NC at this time according to Pearson on the last MPS.
                        Thank you for the information.
                        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Working...
                        X