Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College: It's Trophy Time

In any event, ND can only get to 34 now. PC will get to 35. BC owns tiebreaker over PC. Win at home friday against lowell would clinch it. Would be nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      In any event, ND can only get to 34 now. PC will get to 35. BC owns tiebreaker over PC. Win at home friday against lowell would clinch it. Would be nice to see.
      as stated over and over. bc and pc are not only the cream of hea, they are the top two teams in the ncaa.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm not understanding why we wanted a ND win? If ND won they would have 32 points with the possibility of 36 after next weekend. We would have had to sweep Lowell (I don't know who wins the tiebreaker if BC/ND both have 36 points), but either way, with the PC win, their maximum points with a sweep next week is 35.
        If we win just one game vs Lowell, we have 35 points and win the tie breaker vs PC.

The PC win is the easier road for BC to the RS title as I see it. Am I missing something?
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          I'm not understanding why we wanted a ND win? If ND won they would have 32 points with the possibility of 36 after next weekend. We would have had to sweep Lowell (I don't know who wins the tiebreaker if BC/ND both have 36 points), but either way, with the PC win, their maximum points with a sweep next week is 35.
          If we win just one game vs Lowell, we have 35 points and win the tie breaker vs PC.

The PC win is the easier road for BC to the RS title as I see it. Am I missing something?
          Am I missing something?
          No! I mis-counted points. It's a Southie High thing.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Fivehole, you saying ND will sweep BU?

you make a good point. I was thinking of it as locking up at least 2nd last night. As it stands now, BC can still finish 3rd.

Comment

We take another 9 penalties last night, but IMO, there were some real softies called against us. It's like HE officials make calls to keep the other team in the game. I'm not saying that's the case. I'm just saying HE officiating sucks.

As is usually the case, I believe the Eagles will benefit in the NCAA's and take far fewer penalties, away from HE officiating.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Fivehole, you saying ND will sweep BU?
                Is there a way they can both be swept?

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  No! I mis-counted points. It's a Southie High thing.
                  see? Son of Southie was drinking Bear Republic before me yesterday. I read his post , never looked, and made an arse of myself on EA. hahahahhahahhaha!! that word assume again...... that's a sample of the "new math" they were teachin ya at Southie high?

Comment

*sigh* did you bring back some funny weed??!?!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      *sigh* did you bring back some funny weed??!?!
                      Nah. Mosquito bite.

Comment

Nah. Mosquito bite.
                        hmmmm.

mookie has read that is dangerous in prego broads.
                        how's it affect people older than dirt?!?!

Comment

hmmmm.

Duh.

Comment

Duh.

Comment

hmmmm.

We're immune.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

We take another 9 penalties last night, but IMO, there were some real softies called against us. It's like HE officials make calls to keep the other team in the game. I'm not saying that's the case. I'm just saying HE officiating sucks.

As is usually the case, I believe the Eagles will benefit in the NCAA's and take far fewer penalties, away from HE officiating.
                                Did you go up to Burlington ?

Tough 2 games but happy with the sweep.

Went to Stowe to ski but started to rain in the afternoon (
                                We were soaked (

3 of 4 vs UML won't be bad either
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X