Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    That reminds me, what about OGC for Coach of the Year?
    Now you’re just being silly.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Colgate game on Time Warner Sports Friday night for those in the CD.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Now you’re just being silly.
        They'll probably give it to Ryan Pecknold, but weren't we picked as 10th or 11th in the preseason polls?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They'll probably give it to Ryan Pecknold, but weren't we picked as 10th or 11th in the preseason polls?
          Who's Ryan, does he coach just the piac team?
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            What about Chris Bradley for best defensive defenseman? As much as his +/- leaves something to be desired, could his blocked shots total help give him that?
            Depends, are the voters people who think that blocking a lot of shots means that you're good at defense?
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              Who's Ryan, does he coach just the piac team?
              I did catch the Peckmold error quickly.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That's a bit of a stretch Ralph. This is one of his better years but we would have had to move up into a bye position for any consideration at all.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

It looks like I was wrong -- but that is nothing new.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

From the "Pick the ECAC Standings" thread....

Originally posted by FlagDUD View Post
                      Now that I have all the information I can get, time to make some picks:

1. ....
                      2. ....
                      3. ....
                      4. ....
                      5. ....
                      6. ....
                      7. ....
                      8. ....
                      9. ....
                      10. ....
                      11. RPI. Still can't play offense.
                      12. ....
                      So despite picking the team to finish 11th in the league, they are still playing well below expectations anyway??
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post

So despite picking the team to finish 11th in the league, they are still playing well below expectations anyway??
                        FF, remember, he doesn't like dogs, so that's all you need to know.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          FF, remember, he doesn't like dogs, so that's all you need to know.
                          How can anyone justify not liking dogs (or cats for that matter)? Children i can see, since as they grow you have to pay for college and weddings.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post

Only the last 5-10 minutes of some games. If this season rules were changed and games were limited to 40 or 45 minutes we could be one of the top ranked teams in the nation. Exciting team that you cannot help watching. So far one of the fun years for me. Sure we have had years with better overall results, but his team is just great to watch.

Comment

Great minds think alike.
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

this has been one of the better Appert-led clubs, a lot of energy, a lot of playing for each other, and the results have shown on the ice. Are they closing out games? No. Could you realistically expect them to, after the last 2-3 years? No. The collective emotional IQ of the team is growing - the Brown/ Harvard wins are good examples of that. A team does not just form in the spate of 10 games. And it's ok to be critical. The denouncing of the team and program that happens with 1 or 2 posters is what i find inexcusable.
                                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Working...
                                X