Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears - Return to the Glory Years or On to Oblivion?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears - Return to the Glory Years or On to Oblivion?

Maine's Lacroix Suspended One Game

Comment

Maine 2 -0 after 1, Merchant and Morgan
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

3-2 after 2, Maine up. Maine took about hundred penalties that period, its unreal how undisciplined this team is, pathetic

Comment

5-4 Maine, sweep at UMass, Considering the season thats pretty good. Still lack discipline though and Maine will never win diddly playing like that

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            5-4 Maine, sweep at UMass, Considering the season thats pretty good. Still lack discipline though and Maine will never win diddly playing like that
            First time in 15 years. As bad as Maine is, there are five or six other teams in Hockey East who are right there with them. It would be nice to see Maine pick up a win over the next two weekends but I doubt it happens.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Good to see an away game weekend sweep, been a while. Listened to games on radio, sounded like Matt make some good saves, but yeh the penalties.

Watched channel 2 news this morning and not a word of it in their sports news. They reported on mens basketball though.
              Who runs the Hockey PR for UMO? Anyone?

Comment

A goalie recruit from Germany, yee haw

https://twitter.com/jeffcoxsports/st...33093430546432

Comment

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=160048

Check out his height

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Bouncy ball recruit

Cherist he's bigger than the udder Big Ben
                    sure why not

Comment

Both Benjamin Beck (the 6'8" goalie) and Cedric Schiemenz (the 5'11" 137 lb. forward) are playing for one of the EC Salzburg U-18 teams, where Matthew Deschamps, who played at UMaine from 2001-05, is one of the head coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                        Both Benjamin Beck (the 6'8" goalie) and Cedric Schiemenz (the 5'11" 137 lb. forward) are playing for one of the EC Salzburg U-18 teams, where Matthew Deschamps, who played at UMaine from 2001-05, is one of the head coaches.
                        I've seen the post on the Goalie from Germany(Beck)...and all is just his height, what about where he comes in on weight..? Is he a tall lanky goalie or a goalie with size to go with his height..? Just curious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          I've seen the post on the Goalie from Germany(Beck)...and all is just his height, what about where he comes in on weight..? Is he a tall lanky goalie or a goalie with size to go with his height..? Just curious...
                          He is 16, don't worry about his weight. It's listed in the link I provided, 203 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                            I wondered how this was happening thanks for the unfo

Comment

He is 16, don't worry about his weight. It's listed in the link I provided, 203 lbs
                              Excuse me...just was interested at what he came in weight was...is that ok with you.?

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                Excuse me...just was interested at what he came in weight was...is that ok with you.?
                                Garth sucked until he lost weight. You need to be able able to get up and down quickly and more weight may hurt that but I've never seen the kid play. I'd be more worried about being 6ft 8in at 16 because I doubt he has stopped growing. They are taking a chance on the kid, maybe he is the real deal when 19 yrs old or maybe not

Comment

Working...
                                X