Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 3: Shoot low boys -- they're ridin' Shetland ponies!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 3: Shoot low boys -- they're ridin' Shetland ponies!

I'm only seeing three. Where are you seeing five?

MSNBC now saying there may be confusion about number of bystanders vs cops who were shot
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I'm only seeing three. Where are you seeing five?

MSNBC now saying there may be confusion about number of bystanders vs cops who were shot
      That would not be surprising.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The 3 dead cops is fast becoming the official tally right now. That's actually GOOD news, which is sad.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Fourth official announced.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Fourth official announced.
            Just heard that. This is insane.

Comment

CNN saying police engaging in a shootout with one of the suspects.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I wish this was surprising but this crap has been brewing for months. Its terrible but was completely obvious.

Once people stop trusting the cops it is all too easy for them to just assume they are evil and be out for blood. We hit that line about 2 years ago. This last killing was the final straw because there is literally no excuse for it.

I feel for the cops...they didnt deserve this. They are being punished for the actions of others of their ilk. (sound familiar) And while I am probably going to be accused of being insensitive the fact is if people (in this case cops) treated everyone as human beings none of this would be happening. Lets just pray it ends fast and the killer is brought to justice...there has been enough death and senseless killing. There is no justification for this and it makes me sick.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fox news reporting that the suspect in camo turned himself in to Dallas PD.

Comment

Suspect in camo is in videos at ground level when the shots started. He's not your guy.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I wish this was surprising but this crap has been brewing for months. Its terrible but was completely obvious.

Once people stop trusting the cops it is all too easy for them to just assume they are evil and be out for blood. We hit that line about 2 years ago. This last killing was the final straw because there is literally no excuse for it.

I feel for the cops...they didnt deserve this. They are being punished for the actions of others of their ilk. (sound familiar) And while I am probably going to be accused of being insensitive the fact is if people (in this case cops) treated everyone as human beings none of this would be happening. Lets just pray it ends fast and the killer is brought to justice...there has been enough death and senseless killing. There is no justification for this and it makes me sick.
                      I agree that this has been brewing. Many are at fault. The media for initial false reports, the bad cops on the force, "protestors" that decide to take the law in their own hands, everything. Sadly, very sadly, it WILL take breaking a few eggs to make an omelette. Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Comment

2nd suspect that was in shootout is reported by DPD to be in custody.

Suspicious package near his location being secured.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          CNN saying police engaging in a shootout with one of the suspects.
                          Reddit is saying that scanners have picked up transmissions along the lines of "suspect neutralized" after the shootout.
                          Code:

Comment

Reddit is saying that scanners have picked up transmissions along the lines of "suspect neutralized" after the shootout.
                            He is going to claim justification (like some did in LA during the Rodney King Riots) and if a jury buys that crap this is really going to spiral out of control...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sounds like the guy whose photo has been circulated (camo guy) is NOT involved
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I've said this before, and I say it now:

Higher Learning predicted this, and no one wanted to hear it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQ9KP3DZlI

Comment

Working...
                                X