Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 3: Shoot low boys -- they're ridin' Shetland ponies!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 3: Shoot low boys -- they're ridin' Shetland ponies!

SPPD saying cop who had concrete block dropped on him has a broken vertebrae.
    Hope they find who did that.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      I'll bet some of the BLMers will rat the guy out, thats sarcasm btw
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Just saw that. Hope he can make a full recovery, although it may be unlikely.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          children never do. it is their parents who instill these 'values' in them as they grow.
          When I say children, I'm talking about young adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            We keep finding exceptions in the legalese of the laws we have. The most obvious are the loopholes in the laws, as I have mentioned. Private sales, internet sales, gun show sales. BACKGROUND CHECKS, unless this, this, or that. Or what if I sell a gun to my dad? Go ahead, no worries.
            Uh, correction. Internet sales must go through an FFL. I can't just order a < firearm here > and have it shipped to my house. It goes to a local, licensed FFL and they run the FBI check before they hand it to me.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Whoever threw that block should be in prison for years. Hopefully they find the bastard and throw the book at him/her.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Whoever threw that block should be in prison for years. Hopefully they find the bastard and throw the book at him/her.
                Hopefully that would happen no matter who they crippled.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  This. No symbolic arrests (which was an issue that came up last night, and I find that sickening). Pay the price for your actions..
                  What is a symbolic arrest and why is it sickening?

Comment

And then we have this:
                    CollegeHockey.info ‏@USCollegeHockey
                    Hockey leads in NCAA graduation rate (92%), while just 2% of college hockey players are black. Any correlation? #BlackLivesMatter
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Yeesh. Not touching that one
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oy.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

That can't be from an editor, right? I sure hope not, anyway.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Hopefully that would happen no matter who they crippled.
                            Agreed.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Yeesh. Not touching that one
                              Yeah, with you there. If thats from any kind of official account, someone will be unemployed tomorrow...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                What is a symbolic arrest and why is it sickening?
                                From my understanding from what I read, the protesters were agreeing to having a few of the leaders arrested, they would disperse, and then the arrested would be released the next day or similar. Basically a "Show of force" to appease people like me, and then upon release to appease the protesters.

Yes, I'm serious.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X