This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL THINGS DENVER--XL--This one's for Old Pio

DU got a commitment from Will MacKinnon of Ohio who is currently playing for Honeybaked U16 team. Not sure what year he is coming as he will be 16 next month. He is on Team USA's radar as he played on the U-16 team that won gold at the YOG. Edit: College Hockey Inc has him coming in 2018/19.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=285412
    Last edited by du78; 03-24-2016, 04:04 PM.
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Broke down and upgraded cable so I get ESPNU. Probably will cancel after the weekend
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Hey Guys, I see that Connor McCarthy de-committed from DU and committed to Clarkson. Any idea on the change of heart from either the coaching staff or the player? Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Columbus, Boston, they're the same dam town from here.
          Birthplace of the USA...

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
            Birthplace of the USA...

No.

Boston is located in Philadelphia?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              DU got a commitment from Will MacKinnon of Ohio who is currently playing for Honeybaked U16 team. Not sure what year he is coming as he will be 16 next month. He is on Team USA's radar as he played on the U-16 team that won gold at the YOG. Edit: College Hockey Inc has him coming in 2018/19.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=285412
              Doesn't sound too kosher to me...
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

What a game! I hope our boys saved some goals for tomorrow against Ferris!
                DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                sigpic
                WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                  What a game! I hope our boys saved some goals for tomorrow against Ferris!
                  Congrats. Although my team stunk, there's always two sides to every coin and some of that is Denver demoralizing them.

Comment

Wow, Denver looked quite good today. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Well that was fun!! Anything on the injury report we should be worried about?
                      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                      Tom Serratore

Comment

A path to the frozen 4 is in front of the team. Worried throughout 2015 the 2016 version of the team has found itself. Now the push is on. Three wins more.

Comment

Go get em PIOS! Even though there will only be a sparse crowd at the X know that PIO Nation is watching on ESPN and pulling for you guys BIG TIME!
                          Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
                            Hey Guys, I see that Connor McCarthy de-committed from DU and committed to Clarkson. Any idea on the change of heart from either the coaching staff or the player? Thanks for the feedback.
                            I think he committed when Gwoz was coaching so it could be either.
                            For some reason Monty doesn't consult with me.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

GameDay!
                              Go DU
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Book your flights people, we're going to Tampa! Way to go PIOS!
                                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X