ZOMG! THE FORCE AWAKENS!: All-Spoiler And Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMG! THE FORCE AWAKENS!: All-Spoiler And Discussion Thread

Let the over-reactions, nit-picking, and spooging begin....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: ZOMG! THE FORCE AWAKENS!: All-Spoiler And Discussion Thread

Too late on that last bit there.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Oh wait, wrong spoiler thread...

Comment

Early reviews seem to be positive to glowing.

Of course, the real question is will it break the opening weekend record. I think it's got a shot, even matinees are selling out here, and it's playing almost every half hour at a couple of the mega plexes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Snape kills Dumbledore.

Oh wait, wrong spoiler thread...
          Bruce Willis is Keyser Soze.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Early reviews seem to be positive to glowing.

Of course, the real question is will it break the opening weekend record. I think it's got a shot, even matinees are selling out here, and it's playing almost every half hour at a couple of the mega plexes.
            I received an email from Marcus Theaters on Monday, where I bought my ticket online, asking its patrons to follow certain protocols because they're expecting to be so busy it could cause them huge problems in their lobbies and concession stands.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Turns out The Dude indeed does abide.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Too late on that last bit there.
                Prob.

Early reports are that this opening will blow away every other opening ever, and I'm not surprised. Even The Dark Knight I saw on opening weekend, Sunday morning, and theater was half full at best. I expect full houses EVERYwhere this weekend.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The boat sinks.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm kicking around the idea of going up to the local cheapie theater this weekend to see it. Its only a one theater theater. Normally they just have one showing at 7 every night. Looked at their website and they're doing 7 and 10 oclock showings for next week.

Oh and yeah, Han shoots first!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't give 2 ****s about star wars
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Yes, but you are doing a good job taking over the cranky old miser role from Old Pio, so keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Yes, but you are doing a good job taking over the cranky old miser role from Old Pio, so keep it up.
                          I can only hope to be that cranky, he was as good as it gets
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Get off my lawn, you miserable old coot!
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

No, I'm with you on this. This level of orgasmic excitement over a movie is a little unsettling. There's no way it can live up to the hype.

"Star Wars? Is that the one with the gay robot and the guy in black that's somebody's daddy?"
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X