College Football 2015-16: Bowls, Playoffs, and Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2015-16: Bowls, Playoffs, and Offseason

Big play there. Both teams should have the butterflies out and now the game begins.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Oh, wow. What do we have here?
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I haven't been a believer of Clemson all year, but putting up 14 in the first against 'Bama had changed that. Will be a great 3 more quarters

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Oh, wow. What do we have here?
          Nice to see Clemson's 5th or 6th best receiving option torching Alabama early on. Keep it going Tigers!
          North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by haulin oats View Post
            I haven't been a believer of Clemson all year, but putting up 14 in the first against 'Bama had changed that. Will be a great 3 more quarters
            Nobody has been a believer in Clemson...yet all they have done is beat 4 Top-10 teams en route to a 14-0 record. We'll see if they can make it 5 Top-10 teams and a 15-0 record, but Clemson is a very good team.
            North Dakota

Comment

Not sure why the clock kept running there, but probably a pretty fair result through thirty minutes. 14-14, both teams missing FGs, and both teams benefiting from some weird officiating (Clemson by at least two missed offside calls, Alabama by a weird clock issue). Hopefully Clemson can win the next thirty and bring home the hardware. Go Tigers!
              North Dakota

Comment

PAC 12 officiating hard at work.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm parked on ESPN2 for the mega cast. I love the concept and have taken advantage of it for a few years now.

JIm Mcelwain, Will Muschamp, USF coach, Pat Narduzzi, Larry Fedora, and others. Just a great group of coaches (and will Muschamp) talking Xs and Os
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Might want to cover someone
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yuck. Hopefully Clemson's injuries don't become too much to overcome. Would be a shame if that were the case, but Alabama quickly took advantage of Alexander being out. Clemson now facing a critical drive.
                      North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I'm parked on ESPN2 for the mega cast. I love the concept and have taken advantage of it for a few years now.

JIm Mcelwain, Will Muschamp, USF coach, Pat Narduzzi, Larry Fedora, and others. Just a great group of coaches (and will Muschamp) talking Xs and Os
                        I want to watch that one but I can't take the split screen.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

This has been a phenomenal title game. Guys banged up, good offense and defense. Very high quality of play.

Comment

****. Back to back chances for the Tigers to take a two-possession lead, and both times Alabama's D comes up big. Hopefully Clemson's D can make a big play here on this drive and give the Tigers another chance to take a two score lead.
                            North Dakota

Comment

If Alabama puts this in the end zone after the onside kick, Clemson's in real trouble.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Boom. Clemson's in big trouble.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X