X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-16 New England Patriots

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Same issue was with Chandler Jones.....
    Let's not forget his half-naked visit to the police station.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      Somehow I think if Brady did that the team would take a more forgiving approach.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

My problem with this move is that it makes the team worse this year with no benefit for this season. Belichick has this problem on occasion, as not resigning Ty Law and Dion Branch most likely cost them at least one Super Bowl and maybe two. I understand the notion of keeping the team consistently good and hoping you break through once in awhile but they did go 10 years without a title and Brady's not getting any younger. Sometimes you sacrifice the future to win NOW!. There's no great teams out there in the NFL in either league that they shouldn't be able to get through. Let some of these guys go to free agency if needed.
        They say that Landon Roberts was ahead of Collins on depth chart and Collins wasn't playing on running downs. I don't pay enough attention to know that but
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          that's the first thing mookie does when he heads to the police station!!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Annoying game vs Seattle, but might be a good learning experience in that Belichick and crew may now finally realize the secondary can't cover a Pop Warner team. Wish we could get a Dante Scarnecchia type to coach them about the virtues of turning around and finding the ball instead of letting it float over your head. Also couldn't believe the TD before the half. It reminds me of the fundamentally stupid plays that you see in college. You have one job in that situation which is to not let anybody get behind you in the endzone.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Annoying game vs Seattle, but might be a good learning experience in that Belichick and crew may now finally realize the secondary can't cover a Pop Warner team. Wish we could get a Dante Scarnecchia type to coach them about the virtues of turning around and finding the ball instead of letting it float over your head. Also couldn't believe the TD before the half. It reminds me of the fundamentally stupid plays that you see in college. You have one job in that situation which is to not let anybody get behind you in the endzone.
              maybe there are some free agent db's from rutgers that bill can sign this week

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                maybe there are some free agent db's from rutgers that bill can sign this week
                I'm going to ask for a tryout. I'm about as tall as most of their CB's, which isn't a good thing, and I can't tackle either! So, why not, right?

Comment

Nice little piece on the final play.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm going to ask for a tryout. I'm about as tall as most of their CB's, which isn't a good thing, and I can't tackle either! So, why not, right?
                    awesome

(but you didn't go to rutgers )

Comment

Can you rush the passer? Seems to me that's a complementary problem. The TD at the end of the first half was clearly a blown coverage, but if Wilson had less than about a half hour to throw, he'd never have spotted a guy on the other side of the field from the direction he rolled out.

Comment

Somehow they won. They never got to Fitzpatrick until it mattered. Gronk might as well sit till playoffs. Oakland won so that sucks.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Somehow they won. They never got to Fitzpatrick until it mattered. Gronk might as well sit till playoffs. Oakland won so that sucks.
                          Like it matters

GLA
                          All the way!!!

Comment

Worst secondary in football! Trade them straight up for whoever the Browns have back there. Can't be any worse. They also got away with two blatant pass interferences at critical times although to be fair the Jets got away with one on Gronk.

Comment

• Gronk to IR, done for the season.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Alan Branch's 4 game suspension for a positive marijuana test rescinded.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X