UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    Good post. I agree with you. St. Cloud should have swept this series.

I don't understand why the first UND goal wasn't waived off based on the TV replay. Next UND gets a phantom penalty called to score a power play and change the entire momentum and complexion of the game.

Hard to know what would have happened with better officiating, but the drunken troll allegations of SCSU players "flopping" is just hilarious.

Outside of the big Caligula line for UND, it is obvious that SCSU is a deeper and better team. Good to see Chuck play a much better game than on Friday.

I have yet to see a team in the NCHC that is better than St. Cloud for this season. It is early.

Looking forward to seeing St. Cloud sweep the goofers next weekend.
    Holy man! hahahaha this is the most delusional fan message I've ever had the pleasure reading!! Thank you I've copied this and will be sharing for a long time.👍 keep them coming please

Comment

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
      Ya they played good tonight they should have played this way yesterday they might have come away with the sweep
      St. Cloud got beat by Drake Caggiula on Friday. Not UND. The rest of those scrubs don't impress me. Well...that Boeser kid is pretty good.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        St. Cloud got beat by Drake Caggiula on Friday. Not UND. The rest of those scrubs don't impress me. Well...that Boeser kid is pretty good.
        Hahaha ya nobody had assists on Caggulias goals. I'm really liking the SCSU threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          Heck ya!! You know how cold it is in ND and one can only drink so much mouth wash
          That's the spirit!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Anyone think these are both top 5 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by RL3AO View Post
              Anyone think these are both top 5 teams?
              Impossible to say without having seen other top-rated teams. SCSU was the better overall team this weekend. They have a lot of speed and skill and also seem to see each other on the ice very well. They use the big ice well.

Comment

After the clobbering UND took, I doubt they are a top five team in the league much less the country. The season is over.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  After the clobbering UND took, I doubt they are a top five team in the league much less the country. The season is over.
                  It's all because they are the Fighting Hawks. Bad omen for the team. SMDH
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Dirty nails it as usual.

Comment

• Re: UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Its like when District 5 became the Ducks... It'll be tough on the Fighting Hawks as now they only have one win on the season
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Re: UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Its like when District 5 became the Ducks... It'll be tough on the Fighting Hawks as now they only have one win on the season
                        Which is still infinitely more than CC. Hooray! In your face, CC!
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                        X