Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That's the best election result map I have ever seen.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I know! It's absolutely incredible!

They need to do this for every election.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

IRS: Now in the business of confiscating passports. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...your-passport/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          IRS: Now in the business of confiscating passports. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...your-passport/
          Then they should pay their taxes like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
            Ding, ****ing, ding.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You're missing the point. You don't have to be convicted, only accused.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                I don't know of any other circumstance where you can be impeded from movement prior to trial...
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Still waiting Frauddude! At least have the stones to admit you are fraud already so we can all move on. Or were you replaced and this is a new Frauddude...JADEHELM IZ REEL!!!1!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Except the state department will reinstate the passport once you have filed for a collection due process hearing.

Comment

Well, that about wraps it up for my childhood.

William Chidsey Jr., a retired Los Angeles Superior Court judge who was brought in to handle the case after San Diego judges recused themselves, sentenced the former actor to four years and eight months in prison.

Robbins has said he has bipolar disorder and suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.

From age 9 to 13, Robbins was the voice of Charlie Brown in a series of 1960s animated classics, including "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."

Two years ago, Robbins pleaded guilty to threatening a former girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I don't know of any other circumstance where you can be impeded from movement prior to trial...
                        You do know we're dealing with the IRS here, who has the gold therefore making the rules, has had many people assassinated over their dealings, and you're guilty until proven innocent if you even get the opportunity to be able to do so...

Comment

Except the state department will reinstate the passport once you have filed for a collection due process hearing.
                          Good luck getting that to happen in a reasonable amount of time.

Comment

Off his meds today, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Off his meds today, I see.
                              Dude, the IRS is so going to assassinate you. You don't even know it.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

You do know we're dealing with the IRS here, who has the gold therefore making the rules, has had many people assassinated over their dealings, and you're guilty until proven innocent if you even get the opportunity to be able to do so...
                                I guess maybe people should pay their taxes then? Unless they're rich or a rich corporation then you don't have to.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X