St. Lawrence University Skating Saints - 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St. Lawrence University Skating Saints - 2015-2016

Some of us would love to chat, needle, or otherwise promote good fellowship among the North Country bretheran.

Alas.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Some of us would love to chat, needle, or otherwise promote good fellowship among the North Country bretheran.

Alas.
      Hey Joe..............I think Shabby was referring to most of us posting here on USCHO.....not on the Facebook page.

We do have "good fellowship" with you other than for a couple of games a year. (Can't speak to getting you back on the Facebook page. Not my page or call.)

I'm very concerned with the injury situation we are facing. Any of the Tupper Lake crew reading this (Mssrs. Bentley, Coates, Poulin, etc.) have any info on Bayreuther and how long he might be out??? What the extent of his injury is??? We heard Pritchard had surgery on his hand and last week they said 6-8 weeks. Was wondering again if anyone knew how serious or not Gavin's injury is????????????? If you don't want to put it public you can e-mail me at: critsports@aol.com
      SLU

Comment

Last night's game was a debacle...I would say it was a terrible effort but that would mean the Saints made any effort, which they clearly didn't. Hats off to Canisius who outworked the Saints for at least 62 of the 65 minutes of hockey last night and deserved at least a tie for their play. Even without Gavin we are supposed to have the best D in the league and last night all they did was turn the puck over in our own zone repeatedly and be out of position constantly. Our offense refuses to shoot the puck...outside of Marnell and Ederer we look like we had zero offensive players who had a clue last night.

High hopes for this team and we could easily turn things around even with two big injuries but something needs to change quickly with this group. Morris skated the team into the ground the day after the UVM game, maybe shouldn't have seeing this team looks to be in awful physical shape coming off the large break and the quick turnaround to this weekend's games.

Hope last night was an eye opener, they come out flying tonight to set themselves up for a good run into ECAC play. Go Saints!!!
        Mr. Hoot Owl says, "Scary isn't it ?!? You never know!!!"

Comment

Working...
        X