X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    How in the world did the number one ranked nacho team get beaten at home by the worst ever Big Ten team? Talk about overrated choke artists. You deserve to lose your nickname after that.
    How in the world did the alleged worst Big Ten team manage to be the ONLY Big Ten team to earn a win and a tie against NCHC teams? Man, the Gophers are absolutely embarrassing. Can't even match the Badgers. No DQ Cup for you.

Sorry Badger fans, I know you guys are wanting your HC fired and all.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
      How in the world did the alleged worst Big Ten team manage to be the ONLY Big Ten team to earn a win and a tie against NCHC teams? Man, the Gophers are absolutely embarrassing. Can't even match the Badgers. No DQ Cup for you.

Sorry Badger fans, I know you guys are wanting your HC fired and all.
      Eaves deserves a contract extension for past results because the current season is irrelevant! Past results are all that matter, dontcha know.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I see Scrooge's generous business partner Morley was kind enough to put 5 points on the goofs this weekend and got his senior citizens discount at dinner before leaving town.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
          Let me know when one of your precious NCHC teams wins a game in the Frozen Four. Winning in October and November is nice, but not as nice as winning in March and April. The NCHC is full of good regular season teams, but being good in the regular season isn't enough to warrant all of the obnoxious boasting that this board has been subjected to ever since those eight schools abandoned the WCHA and CCHA.

The NCHC teams have the most overbearing loudmouth fanbases this side of the New York Yankees. I'm sick and tired of their hateful propaganda and decided that Wisconsin's upset of UND on Friday night provided the best opportunity to give them a dose of their own medicine.
          But clearly the NCHC has performed better on the whole since the conferences split and they and the B1G were created, and their updog numbers as well as the records clearly show this.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
            But clearly the NCHC has performed better on the whole since the conferences split and they and the B1G were created, and their updog numbers as well as the records clearly show this.
            *sigh*

what's updog
            scsuhockey.com
            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
              *sigh*

what's updog
              Think snoopdog, but higher.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Willie Nelson?
                scsuhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Snoop Lion?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    I see Scrooge's generous business partner Morley was kind enough to put 5 points on the goofs this weekend and got his senior citizens discount at dinner before leaving town.
                    It must be real hard for ex-Fighting Hawks players knowing they will be forcing an artificial rivalry next year when the two schools play each other. Holmes, the rivalry is dead. Move on to the Huskies and Pioneers.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

The rivalry isn't dead. Some people want it to be because they either hate the other team too much or are trying to get under someone else's skin.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        It must be real hard for ex-Fighting Hawks players knowing they will be forcing an artificial rivalry next year when the two schools play each other. Holmes, the rivalry is dead. Move on to the Huskies and Pioneers.
                        We have no choice. Aside from the fact that the gophers are easier wins than the Huskies and Pios, I miss playing them and I always will.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                          *sigh*

what's updog
                          Not much, you?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            We have no choice. Aside from the fact that the gophers are easier wins than the Huskies and Pios, I miss playing them and I always will.
                            Very true. UConn and Sacred Heart are tough games.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              Not much, you?
                              *rimshot* *collective groan*
                              scsuhockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                                Holmes, the rivalry is dead. Move on to the Huskies and Pioneers.
                                Really a good idea, at least it will be competitive hockey.
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X