X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    13.7??? Wow, you willing to put some money on that?
    Sure.
    money
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Sure.
      money
      LOL, oh wow, you REALLY have a lot of faith in your prediction!!! A whole 5 bucks, wow!!! LMMFAO!!!

Comment

LOL, oh wow, you REALLY have a lot of faith in your prediction!!! A whole 5 bucks, wow!!! LMMFAO!!!
        I fail to see what faith has to do with anything. You asked me to put money on my prediction, so I did. It really shouldn't matter if it's a penny, 5 bucks or $1000. The important thing is that I put money on the prediction, like you asked.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Sure.
          money

Comment

Dude...you are choking on the pole you are hooked so bad.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Dude...you are choking on the pole you are hooked so bad.
              Whatever dude. If that is the only way you can find yourself accomplishing something in life, go for it, claim that its your genius that gets me to respond, lol. I'm ok with helping out the mentally challenged towards feeling better about themselves. Hope it helps?!

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                Yeah, some Gopher fans are total wusses! I couldn't care less what 2 or 3 wimpy Gopher fans think of me. They were scared the Gophers were going to get swept by the Huskies...
                They were?

Comment

Whatever dude. If that is the only way you can find yourself accomplishing something in life, go for it, claim that its your genius that gets me to respond, lol. I'm ok with helping out the mentally challenged towards feeling better about themselves. Hope it helps?!
                  Oh the irony...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    Find one post where a St. Cloud State fan demanded, asked for, or as phrased in your pathetic attempt at trolling, begged for respect, you clown. You moron. You are the only one who brought up respect, loser. If you don't respect me because of the hockey team I root for, that is an indictment of your character, not mine. ST. CLOUD STATE IS THE #1 TEAM IN THE ONLY RANKINGS THAT MATTER. You don't like it? We don't care.

You know so little about college hockey, you just emit your verbal diarrhea, and then get clowned on, because pretty much everyone on this board knows more than you. Your BS claims about early departures. Talking trash about Motzko getting bronze at the World Juniors, not knowing that he coached the team to gold last year, and apparently not knowing that Lucia coached the team to a one and done when he was coach of the team. Saying St. Cloud is in "uncharted territory". What are you talking about? We have won regular season conference titles, have won conference tournament titles, have been #1 in polls, been #1 in the pairwise. So what territory are we in that we haven't been in before? You are just an idiot with knowledge of the Golden Gophers glory days, and little knowledge of anything outside of your backsliding program.

I am going to guess you weren't at the game last night. The Gopher fans at Sally's or at the game didn't have faith their team was going to win. There were zero Gopher fans talking trash. They know what the pecking order is right now. They are AT BEST the 3rd best team in the state right now. Probably 4th. So savor the flavor of the fortunate win the Gophers got last night. It is an outlier.

OF COURSE no JBSU fans came right out and said plainly, "Give us respect!!!" DUH!!! But indirectly its what SCSU fans have been doing. So emphatically pointing out how they are ranked #1, as if there is no possibility that they could be overrated, lol. DELUSIONAL maybe???

And oh, I know so little about college hockey? LMAO!!! Whatever dude. I guess you think because you say it, it must be true?? lol Because SCSU fans are the smartest hockey fans out there??? OMG, that is hilarious. For one, I'm not a hockey only fan, like you probably are. So OF COURSE the majority of posters in a NICHE forum like this should know more about a NICHE sport like hockey, than me. What do you want a medal or something? lol Might be the only medal an SCSU fan will ever earn???

I know that this year's coaches have coached other teams in the past, but all of you SCSU fans claim the past is completely irrelevant? That only THIS YEAR matters, so who cares what Motzko has done in the past??? Oh, I see, the past is only relevant when it helps out your argument, eh??? Sort of hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

And what? SCSU isn't in "uncharted territory"??? LMMFAO!!! So they have won season conference titles(PLURAL), and conf tourney titles(PLURAL) and have been #1 in the polls before? And have been #1 in the PWR??

Really???

Then how can you diss me for not believing your current #1 ranking in the PWR means ANYTHING, when your program has SO OFTEN been ranked highly, and has so often won WCHA or NCHC Conf Titles or Conf tourney Titles, and YET...

And YET...

And yet have only a .278 winning percentage in the NCAA tourney, and have only gotten to the Frozen Four ONCE IN ALL OF HISTORY???????????

You can't have it both ways, either your program IS NOT in uncharted territory, and hence is a bunch of CHOKERS, and has historically been OVERRATED, and hence there is no reason whatsoever to respect their current rank...

OR, or this year is different than the past, this year they are for real, unlike the past??? Is that what you are trying to say??? And if so, what is the evidence? SCSU's getting swept by Denver? SCSU's not getting a single win on the road vs #42 ranked Princeton?? SCSU's not able to win on the road vs the Gophers?

How are they different than past teams that seemingly choked??? I mean, if they didn't choke, then how do you explain their poor showing in the NCAA tourney, I mean, if they won Conf Titles(Plural) and Conf Tourney Titles(Plural), how on earth couldn't they get to the Frozen Four more than that one single solitary time???

As for being only the 4th best team in the state, and an outlier, may I remind you that the Gophers SWEPT Clarkson, and got a road win against UND and now have a win against #1 ranked SCSU, too.

Name me another team in the nation with 3 wins vs Top 4 rated teams??? It sure isn't SCSU, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      They were?
                      Hopefully not? But the vibe I get from Gopher fans at the Gopher hole, is that Lucia is mailing it in, and that the B1G totally ruined things for Gopher hockey. So neither of those sentiments seem to be what I'd call, shows of confidence.

Comment

This is interesting. Trolls arguing over who the actual troll really is.

Fred, I found one major flaw in how you are handling this. You are going to Gopher Hole for hockey talk.

Really? You are acting like its an accomplishment to get me to respond to you or to anyone? OMG that is hilarious!!! LMMFAO!!! Dude, you are so funny, WOW!!! Typical of a JBSU fan, I guess.
                        That is a good point. That is the whole point of this and it's flowing pretty freely both directions.

Comment

OF COURSE no JBSU fans came right out and said plainly, "Give us respect!!!" DUH!!! But indirectly its what SCSU fans have been doing. So emphatically pointing out how they are ranked #1, as if there is no possibility that they could be overrated, lol. DELUSIONAL maybe???

And oh, I know so little about college hockey? LMAO!!! Whatever dude. I guess you think because you say it, it must be true?? lol Because SCSU fans are the smartest hockey fans out there??? OMG, that is hilarious. For one, I'm not a hockey only fan, like you probably are. So OF COURSE the majority of posters in a NICHE forum like this should know more about a NICHE sport like hockey, than me. What do you want a medal or something? lol Might be the only medal an SCSU fan will ever earn???

I know that this year's coaches have coached other teams in the past, but all of you SCSU fans claim the past is completely irrelevant? That only THIS YEAR matters, so who cares what Motzko has done in the past??? Oh, I see, the past is only relevant when it helps out your argument, eh??? Sort of hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

And what? SCSU isn't in "uncharted territory"??? LMMFAO!!! So they have won season conference titles(PLURAL), and conf tourney titles(PLURAL) and have been #1 in the polls before? And have been #1 in the PWR??

Really???

Then how can you diss me for not believing your current #1 ranking in the PWR means ANYTHING, when your program has SO OFTEN been ranked highly, and has so often won WCHA or NCHC Conf Titles or Conf tourney Titles, and YET...

And YET...

And yet have only a .278 winning percentage in the NCAA tourney, and have only gotten to the Frozen Four ONCE IN ALL OF HISTORY???????????

You can't have it both ways, either your program IS NOT in uncharted territory, and hence is a bunch of CHOKERS, and has historically been OVERRATED, and hence there is no reason whatsoever to respect their current rank...

OR, or this year is different than the past, this year they are for real, unlike the past??? Is that what you are trying to say??? And if so, what is the evidence? SCSU's getting swept by Denver? SCSU's not getting a single win on the road vs #42 ranked Princeton?? SCSU's not able to win on the road vs the Gophers?

How are they different than past teams that seemingly choked??? I mean, if they didn't choke, then how do you explain their poor showing in the NCAA tourney, I mean, if they won Conf Titles(Plural) and Conf Tourney Titles(Plural), how on earth couldn't they get to the Frozen Four more than that one single solitary time???

As for being only the 4th best team in the state, and an outlier, may I remind you that the Gophers SWEPT Clarkson, and got a road win against UND and now have a win against #1 ranked SCSU, too.

Name me another team in the nation with 3 wins vs Top 4 rated teams??? It sure isn't SCSU, lol.
                          What the hell is wrong with you?
                          For a guy who claims to have no respect for us...you sure obsess about us.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            What the hell is wrong with you?
                            For a guy who claims to have no respect for us...you sure obsess about us.
                            The guy has reached “he needs help” territory. I’ll give you this SCSU fans. He has your Huskies in his head 24/7. You are winning. Well done.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

1 St. Cloud State 59 .6146* 1 .0102 13-3-3 .7632 .7765
                              2 Notre Dame 58 .6139* 2 .0091 18-3-1 .8409 .8142
                              3 Clarkson 57 .6125* 3 .0091 16-3-1 .8250 .8384
                              4 Cornell 56 .6074* 4 .0009 13-2-0 .8667 .8551
                              5 Ohio State 55 .5718 5 .0024 14-4-4 .7273 .7155
                              6 Denver 54 .5713 6 .0104 12-6-4 .6364 .6364
                              7 Minnesota State 53 .5649* 7 .0013 16-6-0 .7273 .7368
                              8 North Dakota 52 .5585* 8 .0075 11-6-5 .6136 .6075
                              9 Minnesota 51 .5561 9 .0076 13-10-1 .5625 .5577
                              10 Western Michigan 50 .5547 10 .0085 11-8-1 .5750 .5495
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                Fred, I found one major flaw in how you are handling this. You are going to Gopher Hole for hockey talk.
                                Uh, the sentiment isn't much different at GPL.
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X