This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

You claiming others are immature is hilarious.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      https://i.imgflip.com/1dxet4.jpg
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Oh, and the way everyone in here responds to me should be considered "mature"??? OMG, you people truly are lost.

I'm not the one who starting up the whole insulting people or making personal attacks thing. And I won't claim to be acting perfectly, but LIKE AN ADULT, I try to avoid insults and personal attacks, calling people morons, etc..

But whatever, since you have the MOB on your side, the mob is always right, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
          Oh, and the way everyone in here responds to me should be considered "mature"??? OMG, you people truly are lost.

I'm not the one who starting up the whole insulting people or making personal attacks thing. And I won't claim to be acting perfectly, but LIKE AN ADULT, I try to avoid insults and personal attacks, calling people morons, etc..

But whatever, since you have the MOB on your side, the mob is always right, right?
          FTLT is a moron. Or, to tell the truth, "are" morons.

But frankly, you are beyond help.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            FTLT is a moron. Or, to tell the truth, "are" morons.

But frankly, you are beyond help.
            And your qualifications to make such an assessment are? PLEASE tell me its not your 111,111+ posts here at this site???

Comment

And your qualifications to make such an assessment are? PLEASE tell me its not your 111,111+ posts here at this site???
              You brought up post count, automatic loss in the debate department. Them's the rules.

My claims are blind bias (which I am MORE than familiar with), refusal to acknowledge any other claims, ignorance of actual facts, skewing of polls/RPI/KRACH/PWR data, need I go on?

Comment

You brought up post count, automatic loss in the debate department. Them's the rules.

My claims are blind bias (which I am MORE than familiar with), refusal to acknowledge any other claims, ignorance of actual facts, skewing of polls/RPI/KRACH/PWR data, need I go on?
                "Them's the rules" According to who??? Those who have apparently invested far too much of their life into the forum???

And you claim blind bias?? ***? Give me a break. I never refused to acknowledge other claims, simply asked that those people back up their claims with stats and facts.

"Skewing" rpr/KRACH/PWR data??? OMG, are you serious, how can a person "skew" pure data??? All I did was post what the KRACH and PWR and Massey Ratings were.

You can't be serious, can you???

Comment

And are you defending the PWR??? And the RPI it is based upon???

Comment

Have you noticed the peculiar lack of UND fans in here? lol The difference between UND fans and SCSU fans is that UND fans don't feel the need to BEG for respect. Their team's straight up earned them tons of respect.

SCSU fans, on the otherhand, JBSU some call them, haven't EVER done anything to earn respect, and simply are in uncharted territory, and act like tiny little children, SCREAMING and DEMANDING to be respected.

It's so obvious. The only people in here that disagree are delusional SCSU fans and some spineless Gopher fans who are more concerned with making or keeping online VIRTUAL friendships intact, since evidence suggests that they might not have a lot of real friends? I mean, 111,111+ posts??? OMG, that is beyond ordinary.

UND fans probably secretly agree with me, but out of conference loyalty won't say as much, lol.

Comment

SCSU down to #4 in the KRACH.

UMn up to #7. N Dm at #1, OSU at #5. PSU at #12.

Comment

You claim to not do any name calling, then spout out JBSU every chance you can.

Gophers have an alright team, not bad, certainly far from thr best squad I have seen them field. Got to watch both games in person this weekend, but boy I think tDon would admit they got fortunate to come out with a W tonight. The last fifteen seconds of the game was a beautiful representation of the game as a whole, SCSU with a ton of scoring chances, couldn't get the puck to settle/get the right bounce, Robson playing really solid and also getting a little lucky at times too. Really hope these two see each other in the NCAAs.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Stop whining. You lost. That being said, SCCC is a better team, I can accept that. Just hope we can face each other when it really counts.
                          That loss has an asterisk next to it.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Have you noticed the peculiar lack of UND fans in here? lol The difference between UND fans and SCSU fans is that UND fans don't feel the need to BEG for respect. Their team's straight up earned them tons of respect.

SCSU fans, on the otherhand, JBSU some call them, haven't EVER done anything to earn respect, and simply are in uncharted territory, and act like tiny little children, SCREAMING and DEMANDING to be respected.
                            Find one post where a St. Cloud State fan demanded, asked for, or as phrased in your pathetic attempt at trolling, begged for respect, you clown. You moron. You are the only one who brought up respect, loser. If you don't respect me because of the hockey team I root for, that is an indictment of your character, not mine. ST. CLOUD STATE IS THE #1 TEAM IN THE ONLY RANKINGS THAT MATTER. You don't like it? We don't care.

You know so little about college hockey, you just emit your verbal diarrhea, and then get clowned on, because pretty much everyone on this board knows more than you. Your BS claims about early departures. Talking trash about Motzko getting bronze at the World Juniors, not knowing that he coached the team to gold last year, and apparently not knowing that Lucia coached the team to a one and done when he was coach of the team. Saying St. Cloud is in "uncharted territory". What are you talking about? We have won regular season conference titles, have won conference tournament titles, have been #1 in polls, been #1 in the pairwise. So what territory are we in that we haven't been in before? You are just an idiot with knowledge of the Golden Gophers glory days, and little knowledge of anything outside of your backsliding program.

I am going to guess you weren't at the game last night. The Gopher fans at Sally's or at the game didn't have faith their team was going to win. There were zero Gopher fans talking trash. They know what the pecking order is right now. They are AT BEST the 3rd best team in the state right now. Probably 4th. So savor the flavor of the fortunate win the Gophers got last night. It is an outlier.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

A 21 year old Canadien freshman goalie gets the shutout for the Gophers over SCSU 2-0. All of a sudden Gopher fans are saying so what if he’s from Canada.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                That loss has an asterisk next to it.
                                It doesn't.
                                I know you want indisputable proof but we as fans are not likely to get that.
                                We needed to overcome it and we played way too cute.
                                Also give Robson credit...he stoned us.
                                Amazing that the better goaltending from both teams came from the backups.
                                We move on while Dubbs won't. Par for the course.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X