X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    .500 on the road so far is not trouble.
    There's an old saying...sweep at home...split on the road.
    You guys have one freaking win away from home.
    Whoa whoa whoa.....we have a FREAKING win? Oh man, that is so much better than just a plain ol' win. That detail is HUGE! I have so much more hope for this team!!!!!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Whoa whoa whoa.....we have a FREAKING win? Oh man, that is so much better than just a plain ol' win. That detail is HUGE! I have so much more hope for this team!!!!!
      Well it was at UND...So likely was freaking.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Dude...Gopher fans think you're nuts.
        This has zilch to do with us and everything to do with you

What? One Gopher fan who LIVES online? I don't care what Gopher fans think. 95% of Gopher fans HATE the B1G, I do not.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
          I mentioned earlier how BOTH teams had trouble winning on the road, and how BOTH teams seemed to do very well at home.
          We are 3-3-2 on the road. With 2 losses against a Denver team that is either the best team in the country or the second best. St. Cloud is not on Minnesota's level of road futility. 3-3-2 is not anywhere near having trouble compared to 1-8-1
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

.500 on the road so far is not trouble.
            There's an old saying...sweep at home...split on the road.
            You guys have one freaking win away from home.
            You haven't played much more than a creampuff schedule, at least compared to the Gophers. Not hard to get 2 ties vs the likes of Princeton.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              We are 3-3-2 on the road. With 2 losses against a Denver team that is either the best team in the country or the second best. St. Cloud is not on Minnesota's level of road futility. 3-3-2 is not anywhere near having trouble compared to 1-8-1
              You haven't played anyone even close to decent, ON THE ROAD, that you didn't lose to.

0-3 vs Top 10 ranked teams on the road, right???

Comment

And round and round and round we go...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You haven't played anyone even close to decent, ON THE ROAD, that you didn't lose to.

Is 3-3-2 close to 1-8-1?
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Well it was at UND...So likely was freaking.
                    I guess it's better than a freaking win at WI. We know how they like to freak. *shudder*
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I guess it's better than a freaking win at WI. We know how they like to freak. *shudder*
                      Moo?
                      Baa?
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Why would I care what long time USCHO Gopher fans thought of me???

Have any of you heard of the Gopherhole? lol No one there gets along. Why would I give a sh1t what 2 or 3 Gopher fans here think of me???

Comment

Mankato is 7th in the pairwise and we beat them 4-0. Omaha is 14th and we swept them. Are you really this stupid?

Comment

Is 3-3-2 close to 1-8-1?
                            3-3-2 vs who? And 1-8-1 vs who???

I never claimed UMn was on SCSU's level this season. Even after the split, I'd still give SCSU the advantage. They are the better team this year. I never said otherwise.

Comment

Mankato is 7th in the pairwise and we beat them 4-0. Omaha is 14th and we swept them. Are you really this stupid?
                              You beat Omaha at home, right? And you beat Mankato, in a 1 game series, the first game of the year, right????

Comment

And you have gone 0-3 vs Top 10 ranked teams on the road, right???

Comment

Working...
                                X