X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    respect!!!
    I have no problem giving respect where it is due. I never liked the CCHA, but I like the NCHC. Good combo of blue bloods(UND, DU,CC), up and comers(UMD, UNO), decent middlers(Miami, SCSU) & a nobody to beat up on(WMU). And when that nobody has a good season, like WMU this year, that really helps.

B1G's problem first few seasons was having 4 blue bloods, all having down seasons at the same time, a below avg middler and a brand new program. Adding Notre Dame when they were on an uptick, and having PSU with a few years under its belt now, have helped the B1G recover this year compared to the first 3 years. And that below avg middler having a good season helps a lot.

I'm hoping Northern Michigan rises up and the WCHA produces 2 quality teams each year. 3-5 from the B1G each year and 3-6 from the NCHC each year means a majority of the NCAA field being Western teams. That's a good thing for college hockey. imo.

Comment

Anyone else get the feeling he's spouting FACTS!!!!! ZOMGBBQ and thinking real life is fake news?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

More weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          More weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
          You should prob take about 3 shots more of......whatever they serve where you are right now.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            You should prob take about 3 shots more of......whatever they serve where you are right now.
            I guess I don't get what it is that you think I am saying that is supposedly so ridiculous???

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
              I guess I don't get what it is that you think I am saying that is supposedly so ridiculous???
              You post 100 words when 10 words would do. And either way, it's a waste of time to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                I don't think he quoted you.

Comment

You post 100 words when 10 words would do. And either way, it's a waste of time to read.
                  Oh, well too bad. I'm not a part of the twitter and tweet generation. I don't have a lot of practice cramming substance into 10 words.

Comment

You want 10 words or less? Fine!!!

Comment

SCSU = 1 Frozen Four in all of history.

Comment

SCSU = 5 NCAA wins, UMn = 55 = 11 to 1.

Comment

2017-18 NHL point leaders? SCSU alum = 28. UMn alum = 268

Comment

4-7-1
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

NCHC = better than B1G last 3 seasons!!

Comment

When I put all I have to say together in one post, that is only one post you have to scroll through. Seriously doubt you want me to limit my posts to 10 words. Would just result in more short posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X