X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Are you from Edina?
    I'm guessing a small town in North Dakota. He dreams of being from Edina. He hangs out at the UMinn student union, though he was never a student there. When he first started asking for gopher gear for christmas, his parents quietly worried about it when they went to bed at night.

He's the least interesting man in the world.

Comment

Are you from Edina?
      I'm not from Edina, although I attended a church there for about a year when I lived in Bloomington. And I'm not from a small town in North Dakota, either. I grew up in Wright County. Since then have lived in Missouri, Oklahoma, Maryland, Germany, Louisiana and Seattle, but most of my life I've lived in Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        You clearly don't understand the point of anything I've said...
        I understand, I just don't agree with your points or your way of thinking. Your points display weakness and insecurity.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
          I'm not from Edina, although I attended a church there for about a year when I lived in Bloomington. And I'm not from a small town in North Dakota, either. I grew up in Wright County. Since then have lived in Missouri, Oklahoma, Maryland, Germany, Louisiana and Seattle, but most of my life I've lived in Minnesota.
          I asked because you are pathetically begging for attention and EDINA is an acronym for Every Day I Need Attention.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I'm guessing a small town in North Dakota. He dreams of being from Edina. He hangs out at the UMinn student union, though he was never a student there. When he first started asking for gopher gear for christmas, his parents quietly worried about it when they went to bed at night.

He's the least interesting man in the world.
            My father grew up listening to the Gophers win back to back National Titles in Football in 41 and 42, on the radio. So he's been a Gopher fan since he was a little boy. He went to college blocks away from UMn, at Augsburg. Upon Graduation, he got a job in Minnesota and took his students to Gopher football games during the 1960 season. My mother dropped out of the U of Mn to marry my father. I was born with maroon and gold blood flowing through my veins. Even after going to college AT SCSU, both my sister and her husband, consider UMn as their favorite hockey team. Both of her kids grew up Gopher fans. My father's job was in athletics, so there would never have been any embarrassment had I asked for Gopher gear for X-mas. But it was my sister and brother in law who always got me Gopher gear for X-Mas.
            Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-09-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I asked because you are...begging for attention
              What? All I did was post my opinion about the thread topic and it was a boatload of insecure JBSU fans along with a couple other NCHC fans or some wimpy Gopher fans who didn't like what I was posting or how I was saying what I was saying, who all CHOSE to give me tons of attention. I did not and am not begging for it. It was freely given, with very little effort on my part being made to gain it.

It wouldn't matter to me whether there was just one single poster in here other than me discussing this with me, or dozens. The only difference is I wouldn't have to post as often to respond to one poster, but I've got several people posting things to me or at me or about me or about the topic of this thread, and if I have a response to whatever is posted, I will usually post. It's entertaining for me, and for others, whether they are laughing with me, at SCSU fans, or at me, doesn't matter to me. I can handle being made fun of, I can laugh at myself. Some of you in here got some seriously HUGE sticks up your arses!!!

WAY too sensitive, WAY too insecure, WAY too serious, WAY too emotional. All signs of weakness.

Comment

He's not obsessed with JBSU, but he'll churn out another post about them to prove so. Or something.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

What? All I did was post my opinion about the thread topic and it was a boatload of insecure JBSU fans along with a couple other NCHC fans or some wimpy Gopher fans who didn't like what I was posting or how I was saying what I was saying, who all CHOSE to give me tons of attention. I did not and am not begging for it. It was freely given, with very little effort on my part being made to gain it.

It wouldn't matter to me whether there was just one single poster in here other than me discussing this with me, or dozens. The only difference is I wouldn't have to post as often to respond to one poster, but I've got several people posting things to me or at me or about me or about the topic of this thread, and if I have a response to whatever is posted, I will usually post. It's entertaining for me, and for others, whether they are laughing with me, at SCSU fans, or at me, doesn't matter to me. I can handle being made fun of, I can laugh at myself. Some of you in here got some seriously HUGE sticks up your arses!!!

WAY too sensitive, WAY too insecure, WAY too serious, WAY too emotional. All signs of weakness.
                  What's wrong with you...is no little thing.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I asked because you are pathetically begging for attention and EDINA is an acronym for Every Day I Need Attention.
                    And yet, you give it to him. And then b|tch about it.

SCSU logic.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      He's not obsessed with JBSU, but he'll churn out another post about them to prove so. Or something.
                      I think he just enjoys getting a rise out of morons.

Keep it up FDF. I’m enjoying this immensely.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I think he just enjoys getting a rise out of morons.

Keep it up FDF. I’m enjoying this immensely.
                        You would...
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

My father grew up listening to the Gophers win back to back National Titles in Football in 41 and 42, on the radio. So he's been a Gopher fan since he was a little boy. He went to college blocks away from UMn, at Augsburg. Upon Graduation, he got a job in Minnesota and took his students to Gopher football games during the 1960 season. My mother dropped out of the U of Mn to marry my father. I was born with maroon and gold blood flowing through my veins. Even after going to college AT SCSU, both my sister and her husband, consider UMn as their favorite hockey team. Both of her kids grew up Gopher fans. My father's job was in athletics, so there would never have been any embarrassment had I asked for Gopher gear for X-mas. But it was my sister and brother in law who always got me Gopher gear for X-Mas.
                          You need to learn to read the room better bc I can guarantee there is not a single person who is glad to have gotten this insight into your life.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Did anyone else picture Trump saying this when they read it?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              And yet, you give it to him. And then b|tch about it.

SCSU logic.
                              And you keep complaining about how this thread sucks but apparently keep reading it. You and slapdick should go over to the Gopher season thread, or GPL or meet up in person and give each other rubdowns while talking about your dream hire to replace Lucia. You aren't saving anybody here.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Lol. It was dumb at first. Then I realized I was watching monkeys fling poo at each other. Much more entertaining.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X